Garmin 431s factory install in G series boat pictures

Hoss

Reaction score
Going to buy a 2012 2075GLI and would like to see what the garmin 431s Bennington option Gps / Fishfinder looks like in dash of it . Lots of pictures of gamin echo 100 none of garmin 431s help ???? Hoss

Going to buy a 2012 2075GLI and would like to see what the garmin 431s Bennington option Gps / Fishfinder looks like in dash of it . Lots of pictures of gamin echo 100 none of garmin 431s help ???? Hoss
Here is a shot of the helm of a 2012 2575 RCW LTD with the Garmin 431s. Sorry, but the cover was on the Garmin at the time.

Eric

P1000674.jpg

Here is a shot of the helm of a 2012 2575 RCW LTD with the Garmin 431s. Sorry, but the cover was on the Garmin at the time.

Eric
The leftover 2011 RLi I bought already has the Echo100 on it. I had the Garmin 300 that I bought and mounted on my old boat. I would think that it wouldn't be too hard to replace the Echo with the 300

Last edited by a moderator:

Eric
Eric, due to my old eyes I am considering the 531s with it's 5" screen. Looking at your picture gives me concern about the larger size. The 531s is 5.9" x 6.4" x 2.9" while the 431s is 5.7" x 5.0" x 2.7". Your boat is probably covered for the winter but do you think the 531 will fit. I can run to the dealer but he is 40 minutes away.

Eric, due to my old eyes I am considering the 531s with it's 5" screen. Looking at your picture gives me concern about the larger size. The 531s is 5.9" x 6.4" x 2.9" while the 431s is 5.7" x 5.0" x 2.7". Your boat is probably covered for the winter but do you think the 531 will fit. I can run to the dealer but he is 40 minutes away.
Not sure if it would fit. My boat is put away for the winter but it is also 1 1/2 hours away at the lake. Sorry I couldn't give you more info.

Eric

Not sure if it would fit. My boat is put away for the winter but it is also 1 1/2 hours away at the lake. Sorry I couldn't give you more info.

Eric
No problem, thanks for your replies.

TB can you help? Will the Garmin 531s fit where the echo100 is on my 2011 Rli?

i have a 2010 2250 GCW and my helm console looks pretty much the same. I have the flat spot on the right open to install a Humminbird 788 CI HD DI . I am however opting to install it to the left of the helm, on that helm ridge midway up the dash. The humminbird has an awesome 3d down imaging capability so I plan to swivel the sonar screen toward the seating area at times to show guests the 3d sonar images of submerged structures like bridges and old house foundations. On board entertainment :) That install area would be just above where that depth echo device is pictured. The base of the sonar does not need much area to install when your using the unit on a stand vs flush/flat mounting it.

Back