Garmin color gps depth finder

Hoss

Reaction score
Getting a 2012 2075 gli and wondering what garmin color gps fish finder / depth what garmin model is it and is it worth getting. I dont fish just would like gps and depth. I have a garmin gps handheld 62st with water charts. But wonder if the bennington model is worth the money . Or stay with the garmin echo 100 o.k. and my handheld for gps.... Hoss

My dealer was giving us the Garmin 441...for 720.00.......but I might just buy it on my own with a local mechanic installing it,,,

There is also the 441s model too

I don't fish either, my largest concern is depth, an added bonus is GPS & water temp. I thought the Hummingbird 385ci was a great piece of equipment that met my needs and more. The best part is it's only $399. installed from my dealer.

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
I added this one to a 22 SSi last year.

Garmin 431s

My dealer was giving us the Garmin 441...for 720.00.......but I might just buy it on my own with a local mechanic installing it,,,

There is also the 441s model too
The "s" indicates that it has sonar. The 441 is a GPS model, the 441s includes sonar for depth and fish finder. See this link to see the difference between 421, 431, 441 series...

Garmin 400 series

Back