Gary

Dealers are assigned slots based upon their orders, check with your dealer

Thank you, new to this and messed up on topic title, sorry for that. I did call my dealer, and was told they will let me know , when they know. So I guess, ill just have to wait patiently.

Time certainly slows down when waiting for a new Benny

It will be worth the wait. So give us some more details. What did get on your SLX?

I ordered 2016 21SLX-SPS-Extended aft deck-150 merc.- Dual battery setup -Full seagrass-heavy duty rub rail -G series helm chair. Matador Red with Bronze accent , and ski tow bar. 

When I ordered mine last year my dealer was supposed to get me the build date.  That never happened but said it would take roughly 8 weeks to get the boat.  I ordered on July 21st and picked it up on October 21st to give you a rough idea.  It was a loooong 3 months.

You will love it. Very similar to ours.

Brian

Here's a link to a older thread to give you an idea what to expect. 

Hornby, you're going to LOVE that boat!

I ordered the 21 SLX on march 3rd. My question is, how long before I might expect to get a build date?

I ordered 2016 21SLX-SPS-Extended aft deck-150 merc.- Dual battery setup -Full seagrass-heavy duty rub rail -G series helm chair. Matador Red with Bronze accent , and ski tow bar. 

Sounds almost exactly like my new boat except I ordered the Premium seats in Sandstone! And the bow seat, pop up cleats and Sharkhide.

To be built mid-April.

goldnrod

what color did you decide on? I did forget went with power assist steering, also the pillow top in napa beige . 

Same color exterior as yours!!!

Back