Gas tank capacity

Mailman218

Reaction score
Just picked up our 2014 Bennington 22ssx .....Anyone know the gas tack capacity ??? Thanks, new owner

What tube package do you have ? Standard is about 22 ,SPS is about 32

From build site,
Fuel Capacity:22.4

Last edited:
I have a 2017 22 SSRCX with SPS and it takes about 12 gallons (at half tank on gauge) to fill so we must only have the 21.4 usable tank. Kinda surprised it isn't larger but we trailer so it is perfect for us. We have floor ski locker option if that affects fuel tank size. The Yamaha F150 is pretty easy on fuel especially low speed cruise.

Last edited:
We had a 2013 2375 GCW and that was about the size of our tank. The tank in our current boat is 56 gallon and let me just say it hurts when we fill it up.:eek:

We had a 2013 2375 GCW and that was about the size of our tank. The tank in our current boat is 56 gallon and let me just say it hurts when we fill it up.:eek:
Hey man if it needs it.......Fill it up! We had a 52 gallon tank. You forget all about it when you are on the water with your family......

Hey man if it needs it.......Fill it up! We had a 52 gallon tank. You forget all about it when you are on the water with your family......
The good news is that we don't have to fill up every time we go out giving us more time on the water!

Mine is about 23 gal.

I love my 52 gal tank. This spring I filled up with 49 gal of fuel at $1.69 a gallon (on the water) !! :)

2017 RCW has a 55 gallon tank.

Well,
The ACCURATE thing to do is, CHECK IT YOURSELF on your boat, to see what YOUR BOAT is fitted with. If the OP ever gets back, I'm sure he (as well as all of us do) has an access door to the tank sending unit and fuel line connections. At that point, will be what you see in the pics below. It's an I.D. plate that is mandated. It will have all specs on it.
Scott

Attachments

• IMG_3573.JPG
    IMG_3573.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3571.JPG
    IMG_3571.JPG
    211.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3572.JPG
    IMG_3572.JPG
    206.8 KB · Views: 49
All I know is it was $225 to go from 1/4 to full last weekend. :) and we had a blast :) Our friend thought it was a 100 miles to the Dam but what I told him was $100 to the Dam.

Back