Gas Tank

jjdoozer

Reaction score
Lewis and Clark Lake (Gavin's Point Dam) Yankton,
OK since RandB was brave enough to ask where his battery was I am going to jump right in and ask where the heck my gas tank is. I have a 2013 22SLX with the SPS package which says I have a 32 gallon transom tank. I just took possession of the boat last weekend and it is 300 miles from where I am today so I can't look at it. My son in law thinks it is in the center log. To me that doesn't match "transom". No diagrams seem to show it. If someone can tell me where it is I can appear smart this weekend. Thanks.

I'm assuming it's in front of the engine if the center log has the transom.

Semper, That's funny there. The link you put up is my boat. Bought it at Sealand and they still have it on their site. I thought the cap on the rear deck was just covering up a post hole. Thanks

Semper, That's funny there. The link you put up is my boat. Bought it at Sealand and they still have it on their site. I thought the cap on the rear deck was just covering up a post hole. Thanks
Thousands of Bennis and I pick yours !!! :D Congrats, it's a sweet toon !!!!!

What are the odds? Thanks. I was too busy enjoying it last weekend to take any pictures. I will post a couple after this weekend.

Yeah my 55 gal tank is in the center tube just in front of the engine as well.

I think it my be like my RL, when you open the door of the lounge it will be against the back wall

Thanks guys, I will find it this weekend and let you know. Have a great weekend! jj

Back