Getting close!

An early Congrats! What kind of boat did you buy and where are you going to use it???

Sorry, pic wouldn’t attach for some reason.
23GSR Ocean Blue / Silver Accent with a 150 Yamaha.
Ice just went out last week in Northern Wisconsin!

Sorry, pic wouldn’t attach for some reason.
23GSR Ocean Blue / Silver Accent with a 150 Yamaha.
Ice just went out last week in Northern Wisconsin!
Cool ! What Lake in Wisconsin ?

I’m a first time owner. Taking delivery next week in northern MN.
I put Ultra Legs on my 2019 S23 Bennington.
Anyone have experience with Ultra Legs replacing lift and if a guys needs a canopy or can use cover??

John - If you do a search in the forums on Sea Legs you get posts about both Sea Legs and Ultra legs. There are a fair number of threads and posts between 2017-18. I think you will find a lot of information between people thinking about getting them, and those that have them, as well as those that avoided them.

As for canopy or just covering, I’d advise getting the canopy. We have a covered lift, and the difference between having it lifted up covered and under our canopy vs. the 2% of time where it just sits out with its normal cover and not under the canopy is night and day. It is a totally different level of coverage and protection from the elements when you have it tucked up underneath a canopy.

I saw that. Nice lake. Great golfing area too. I see the Heidel House is closing.

Congrats! This weekend is my first full weekend with the boat and it's looking like rain Saturday...Hopefully it'll stay away for a bit.

Back