Getting ready to pull the trigger... 2375 GCW need suggestions

We have the coffee table like the picture. You will not be moving it easily from front to back of the boat. It is very heavy. It is also in the way when you use the in toon storage. It is very nice and it looks great.
Oh I didn't even think to check if it blocks it, but in the picture it does look like it's placed just enough ahead of the floor hatch.

Oh I didn't even think to check if it blocks it, but in the picture it does look like it's placed just enough ahead of the floor hatch.
I looked at the picture and the hatch is next to the helm. On our boat the hatch is where the coffee table is sitting. Bennington must have changed the location to make things easier.

With the 906336 - Bench with chaise Exchange I can't do the tower. :( And believe me, I struggled with that one. I upgraded the Capt chair to the R series and the logo. I use my iPad and my cell phone for my GPS, if I have to skimp somewhere I picked something i could add later. Now i just need to figure out the trailer. The dealer suggests Heritage, but I cannot find any literature on them... I'm going to go look at one this weekend.

BTW Club Bennington is AWESOME!
Rockie, you mentioned the bench with chaise exchange option. What is that? I'm building right now and am wondering if that's something might want. Thanks!

In place of the "Queens seat" there is a lounge like the one in front. Add the bow gate seat and you now have a spot for five adults to "lounge". In the brochure page 24 the top pic is the 2375 the 2275 has the lounge. Only caveat with the 2375 is you cannot do this upgrade with the sport arch. That was the deciding factor in me not getting that awesome looking arch! Good luck with the build... I went crazy and did pretty much everything, the only option I did not get was disc brakes on the trailer...lol

I looked at the picture and the hatch is next to the helm. On our boat the hatch is where the coffee table is sitting. Bennington must have changed the location to make things easier.
Mine is next to the helm, granted its an old beater being a 2012, but I wonder if your placement of the hatch has something to do with the inboard as opposed to my outboard? Just a thought.

Mine is next to the helm, granted its an old beater being a 2012, but I wonder if your placement of the hatch has something to do with the inboard as opposed to my outboard? Just a thought.
That might be the difference or maybe there was feedback to Bennington about the location and they decided to move it since our antique boat was built. Since we are usually on the water by ourselves, we pull the table forward toward the bow and off the hatch if Jill wants to water ski. The other problem with the table is the carpet doesn't dry under it. We have solved that problem. The hatch had snap on carpet on it that was not in great shape. We just removed it and now when we leave the boat we pull the table back over the hatch and let it sit on the plastic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it have to do with the size of the boat ? 22 vs 25 ? I have the ottoman and it is very nice to put the old feet up on, with a little added storage. Gerry

Did a few upgrades (Changed in the initial post in red font), got my covered slip yesterday (only 2 left)...

I took my Christmas lights down Saturday and it snowed Sunday? What do the boating Gods want from me?!?!?!? Yes, I said Christmas lights.... or maybe they were multicolored St. Patricks Day lights... yeah, that's it. Multi-colored St Patty's day lights are down. Time to go boating!

She should be here by early to mid May!!!!! I'm way stoked!!!!!!

Nice build Rockie69. We have the same LED lights setup with side and underwater, they really add a lot of ambiance to a nice sunset cruise cocktail party that extends into the night

That's a great build my friend, you are going to love it!

It's getting closer... Dooby-dooby-doooo.

Middle of May...

I have a feeling I will be like Jo-Jo the circus monkey when the day comes. Way excited!!!!

Why wait? Be Jo-Jo now :)

For some reason they have a "lead-time" associated with my build. (I know I'm not that "special") I am however giddy with excitement, but if I started acting like Jo-Jo now, and boat is to arrive in 3 to 4 weeks. I'm afraid they would stick a red rubber ball in my mouth and provide me with a tight white jacket.

Rockie69, since you are going full teak flooring, just be sure you want the reddish AQUA teak that is in your order sheet vs. the FAUX teak that is shown in the brochure. Big Difference (and also in cost) but worth every penny.

Ordered her yesterday,

Curious, Anyone have the ottoman or table? Is either in the way?
We have the other table, the one with cup holders one each corner and we ordered the ottoman but it hasn't come it yet. The table has a cooler inside. We have only had the boat for a week in the driveway, but we are all ready thinking the table could use some modification or some times left at home. The table is large, good for eating on but it does get in the way. The box of the table is open so the cooler touches the floor too. The material is stapled on the bottom and we are leary of it catching on the seagrass when it is pushed out of the way to walk around. We plan on adding a full sheet of cutting board type material with rounded edges so it will slide. This is going to make it even heavier though. We are still glad we got it though.

Back