Got it!

Buckman

Reaction score
Trailering the new Bennington home as I type... and no I am not driving! ;) Hopefully can get some pics this weekend.

Congrats! We're gonna hold you to the promised pics!

Congrats !!!!

Congratulations ,I still have 5 weeks to go .

Where's the pics?

Just like Christmas and birthday in one.

OK It's light out side, WHERE'S THE PICS?

Declaring shenanigans.... No pics. No boat

I've had to get on a Bennington IV drip since the photos haven't come.

hahaha okay guys... got up this AM and the temp is 23 degrees with windchill at 12 degrees and it is freaking SNOWING! My camera told me to go and stuff myself as she was NOT going out in this! I know I have some pics from the dealership so will try to get them up later.

Ok... finally pics. It is not fancy like some we see on here, but it is our very first boat (and figured a Bennington was an AWESOME First!) and we are excited to have it! Like I said too cold to go out and uncover with the wind and snow so these are from the dealer.

That's a beautiful 1st, 2nd or final boat! Congrats! Can't wait to get mine.

Very nice, congrats.

Hi Stacey! Glad to see someone else from the neighborhood on the forum.

Congrats on the new ride! Is it an ESP?

Where do you plan on using it mainly, the river or a surrounding lake sometime in August or so lol?

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on the new toon... good looking rig.. I'm sure you and your family will have a blast this summer with your new benny..... and what do you mean it's not fancy? Has the Bennington name on it doesn't it..... when I bought my Benny a couple of years back, I bought what is obviously an entry level toon..... but we wanted a toon that we could fish out of probably 90 to 95% of the time..... So we got one to fit our needs.... doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but it's a great boat and we love it.... just like I'm sure you and your family feel about yours... again congratulations... hope it warms up soon so you can get her out on the lake....

Thanks Everyone, I think we are really going to enjoy our 'new toy' and it is perfect for our family. We will be using it a ton for fishing and went back and forth between this one and a FFX, but this one won out as it was a Tritoon not just 2 tubes. Bill, it is a express performance package with Sea Star Steering, wish it was ESP... maybe next time? :p We will primarily be up on Sakakawea around Beulah Bay or Pick City. Maybe do some fishing downstream, not sure though as have not seen any pontoons at the tailrace??

SWEET !!!!!!

Back