GPS speedometer/compass

Austin R Martin

Reaction score
Brand new Bennington owner. I had it out for the first time last night and couldn't figure out how to switch over to the Speed feature on my gauge. Just was showing the compass. I did pay for the speedometer feature and took the sticker off the front of the gauge. But couldn't figure out how to switch it over. Yes I looked in the owners manual but didn't see any info there.

Any advice??

Welcome and didn't the dealer show you?

Usually there’s a button right on the gauge that will switch the modes. Sometimes they blend right in!

Sorry can’t help with your problem but welcome to the club. This forum is a great source of information. When you have a chance tell us all about your boat.

Thank you for the warm welcome guys!

Didn’t see a button but I will check again. Unfortunately my walk around from the dealer was less than adaquate. I can certainly call them next week, but thought this may be an easier way to get the answer.

Looking forward to chatting more with you guys!

Here is a picture of my new one.
2018 SLX 21 with Express performance package with Yamaha 115 V-Max

Attachments

• 480F3AB6-8EF0-40A6-B6B4-53DF64C0F3FD.jpeg
    480F3AB6-8EF0-40A6-B6B4-53DF64C0F3FD.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Nice looking Benny you have there! Maybe if you could post of picture of you gauge we could help you figure it out.

My mistake. I was thinking for some reason it would also give me a digital speedo readout. Appears as though it’s just the middle analog speedometer.
I feel stupid!

Attachments

• 0DF37B00-076A-4DE5-8624-D4762FF1F6C4.jpeg
    0DF37B00-076A-4DE5-8624-D4762FF1F6C4.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 37
My mistake. I was thinking for some reason it would also give me a digital speedo readout. Appears as though it’s just the middle analog speedometer.
No worries! It's nice when we can answer our own questions but when we can't, we've got quite a few experts around that can. Enjoy...

Back