Greetings and salutations to all!

cobaltboatfan

Reaction score
New owners (as of tomorrow!) and excited to be a part of Team Bennington. Picking up our 2010 22GCW at the dealer after a long search for the right toon. Recently sold our beloved 2025 Lund Pro V in hopes of getting a boat more conducive to family outings and I think we've found it. Looking forward to seeing you all on beautiful Bull Shoals Lake, Arkansas! front view benny.png

Congratulations and welcome to Club Bennie! Nice choice of toon... I assume your past boat ownership included a Cobalt? Had a 2004 cobalt 240 for about 6 years. Great boats.

Yes, we owned a Cobalt years ago. The "name" has kind of stuck around...

Congrats and welcome!

Congratulations and welcome to Bennington. You made the right choice. This forum is a great source of information.

Welcome to the family .... make sure to post more pics!!

Last edited:
Congratulations! Looks great. Welcome to the group.

Congrats and welcome! Let’s see some more pics!

Welcome to the forum! Your boat looks like it's in great shape! How many hrs. are on it?

Welcome to the forum! Your boat looks like it's in great shape! How many hrs. are on it?
The motor is a 2012. I can only assume the previous owners were dissatisfied with the original 115 Yamaha. About 94 hours on the new motor and not many more on the boats hour meter. The dealer is fixing a malfunctioning tachometer and a very small puncture in the upholstery. Other than that, nothing wrong at all. We feel very fortunate.

I can only assume the previous owners were dissatisfied with the original 115 Yamaha.
If they had just been on the forum, we would told them about the evils of a 115

Congrats! I bought mine used as well with a 115, then changed to the 150 and never looked back!

I am in the market for a used 22GCW. I looked at a 2019 at the Tampa Boat Show. Can’t justify over 60K when I know it will be worth half that in a few years. The search is on. If anyone knows of one for sale, please send me a msg. Can’t wait to find the right boat though! I am completely sold on the layout. I love the rear loungers. Wish they offered a fishing package up front. I think that would make this the perfect boat for the little woman and me! Oh well, I’ll stand in the front when I want to wet a line.

Yeah, new boat prices seem crazy but you'll also pay a pretty penny for a used Benny in good condition. Totally worth it in my opinion.

You'll be surprised at how they hold their value. There are also warranty differences when buying used. To me there is some value there.

Congratulations and welcome to the Bennington family!

Congratulations. Nice boat.

Back