Grill Mount Options

Josh Wood

Reaction score
I have a 2019 23SSRXP and bought a Magma Cabo grill. I have been looking at different mounting options (rail, pedestal, etc.) Does anyone have any personal experience good or bad on your grill setup?

Thanks

I will have it over the water and never leave it unmanned and have a fire extinguisher close. Hope all was safe in that fire.

Do you take that down before getting underway? Or can you leave it attached to the tow bar?

Do you take that down before getting underway? Or can you leave it attached to the tow bar?

I can leave it attached. Haven’t had any problems. And for the answer to the next post, I ordered it from West Marine. Roughly $380 for what you see in the pic. I also have a black cover for it. Another $50+ for that little cover option. I got a few grilling options such as a griddle and meat/veggie holder.

Assume that's an extension hose. Is that just to mount the bottle somewhere else? I usually see them right at the grill valve. (FYI, purchased your set up last night. Amazon except for the mount which was West Marine)

Assume that's an extension hose. Is that just to mount the bottle somewhere else? I usually see them right at the grill valve. (FYI, purchased your set up last night. Amazon except for the mount which was West Marine)

That is a long hose that allows me to take a large tank housed in a black milk crate bungled to the ladder.

Anyone use the pedestal mount on the stern swim deck for a grill? Seem like a great spot for it on on my swingback because there is a lot of room on that deck. Since I don't see this being talked about, is there some reason this is not a good idea? I am also wondering if the ski pylon could double as the mount for the pedestal.

I don’t have a grill mounted on ours but The various ways of mounting one has been discussed a lot previously. Use the search feature at the top of the page to find threads.

Back