grill mounts for flush panels?

3dmac88

Reaction score
I have searched several places and cant find the mounts I need. I want to use a small gas grill but my side panels are flush against top rail and I don't want to do any drilling to mount on deck. I want a setup that I can clamp it on and swing it over the side, Im sure someone has the perfect set up that I am wanting.... please share.....

This is what I made for my Weber Q grill. The grill is not permanently mounted to the stand and can be removed by hand in a few seconds. The actual stand is not permanently mounted to the rail. It just slides over the top of the rail. Entire setup takes 30 seconds. It is rock solid and does not budge.

Weber01.JPG Weber02.JPG Weber03.JPG Weber04.JPG

grill1.jpg
This is from another member's boat. (Can't remember who.) But I mounted my grill exactly the same way.

I only have one place for that table and its in the middle in the front, don't want a grill in that area. I guess I could have another one installed in the back corner.....

Last edited:
This one is my boat. Came out this morning to find I have a combination grill / blue heron mount. :)
grill and heron mount.jpg

95AB9F26-95F2-4F1F-92BC-0219BB7EBAEE.png

The above is for the mount. The grill is just north of $300.

5ED4F7A1-9284-462B-BD5B-0AD5E80C7734.jpeg

This one is my boat. Came out this morning to find I have a combination grill / blue heron mount. :)
View attachment 24942

Your lucky he didn’t “drop” a fish to cook ... Blues let a big mess when they go ... finally figured out how to keep them off my bimini... plastic spikes.

Back