Half Enclosure from North American Waterway

USFBA

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting an enclosure made for my 22.  Really want something to enclose the back half if I need to be running out on the lake in the rain or if the day is a little chilly.

North American Waterway (north-american-waterway.com/boatstore/Pontoon-Enclosure) has a couple of interesting solutions.  One is an 8X8 that uses the current Bimini frame.  Another is a half enclosure that snaps down to the deck in front of the helm.  And another is a slanted front that runs from the front of the Bimini to the bow of the boat and is an extension of the half enclosure.

Has anyone on the forum tried one of these?  I kind of like the looks for what I want to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
USFBA, take a look at bcpnick gallery. one custom made and it came out very nice.  May also be less expensive

No pics in my gallery but there are pics and video in the thread I posted when I started thinking about it:

http://club.benningtonmarine.com/index.php?/topic/4902-getting-a-custom-enclosure-made/

I would never even consider an enclosure that didn't cover the whole front of the boat. It would be such a mess having those seats unprotected and then also dealing with water coming in under the enclosure. My deck outside the playpen is not covered and that was a problem for us. I need to figure out a way to remedy that. 

Back