cwag911

Reaction score
To all the dads out there,

HAPPY FATHERS DAY !!

Happy Father's Day to all!

It's a beautiful day at the lake here.

Happy Father's Day to all!

Happy Father's Day ! :D  

Thanks and Happy Fathers Day to all....Raining here today so no lake ride but that is OK..

Marc

Thanks and happy Fathers Day to all.

Jack

Happy Father's Day to all. Not at lake so no boating, but kids and grandson are coming for dinner. Lots of fun without the boat.

Happy Father's Day to everyone!  I was able to get in about 8 hours of boating this weekend with my awesome daughter!

Happy Father's Day to all of you awesome dads! We went out for 5 hours today. I can't think of a better way to spend my Father's Day than with my wife and kids!

Great Father's day at Lake Anna w/Diane and the kids! A little crowded but we know where to go to hang out. Did a little of everything...........The kids (24 and 27) wake boarded, Diane skiied, and I ate! Ha!

As Captain Daril you should get the best choice

Yup Link. Captain's choice. Just like a best ball golf tournament!.............eating is so much easier! Ha! We were on the water all day and even though we brought food we hit one of the restaurants before putting the boat away............

Was pulling for Ricky Fowler to catch Kaymer in the US Open but nobody could mount a charge...............Tough course.

Tough course but I like the waste areas rather than the first and second cuts.  Gotta hand it to Kaymer played a very solid game 77% of the fairways and first in putting on those treacherous crowned greens

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen so many approach shots hit the green then roll off into a bunker or waste area. These guys hit the ball so high and w/spin and still couldn't keep them on the green............Frustrating. But I love to see the pros struggle a bit...........

Think that was due to the crowned greens, I hate playing a course with them as well.  I don't think it is fair to land a nice shot on the green only to have it roll off due to the sloping of the green

Back