Hello from the PNW, finally got our 21SL last week!

bikemutt

Reaction score
Figured I'd say hi to fellow Bennington owners out there.

After what seemed like an eternity, we got our 21SL last week :)

We live in Vancouver, WA and cruise the lower Columbia and Willamette rivers every chance we get. Sure is a different ride from the Bayliner E18 we traded.

The new boat exudes attention to detail in manufacturing, we're very happy so far. We went with a Yamaha package which, owing to covid, was upgraded no-charge to the Vmax SHO. The dealer, River City Boat Sales, treated us with utmost respect and professionalism.

I'm going to retire Q2 2021, this boat should help me to transition into the Golden Years :)

Attachments

• 20201018_113858.jpg
    20201018_113858.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 66
Awesome. Congratulations! Perfect timing on getting it as you move into retirement.

Congrats! And yes, every day you will appreciate more the change from the E18 to what you have now. all the best...

Congrats and welcome to the forum! Like that Carolina Blue! I can imagine it's getting pretty chilly up there already?!?

Congrats BM...

We’re on both rivers throughout the season...

Love downtown at night on a warm summer evening...

Beautiful boat. Enjoy!!!!

Figured I'd say hi to fellow Bennington owners out there.

After what seemed like an eternity, we got our 21SL last week :)

We live in Vancouver, WA and cruise the lower Columbia and Willamette rivers every chance we get. Sure is a different ride from the Bayliner E18 we traded.

The new boat exudes attention to detail in manufacturing, we're very happy so far. We went with a Yamaha package which, owing to covid, was upgraded no-charge to the Vmax SHO. The dealer, River City Boat Sales, treated us with utmost respect and professionalism.

I'm going to retire Q2 2021, this boat should help me to transition into the Golden Years :)
Welcome to the Bennington family! I live on Mt Scott in SE Portland and love to cruise the Willamette under all the downtown bridges. We just traded our 2013 22 SLX 115hp for a 2017 22 SSRCX SPS Yamaha 150 in February of 2020. Both boats we purchased used from Ken at River City Boat Sales and they treated us also very well both times. We sometimes take our boat to North Fork reservoir on Clackamas River above Estacada when we want to pull toys or swim as water is very clean. We have ours on a trailer and I built a kit RV carport by VersaTube 14' W x 40' L x 12' tall legs for winter protection.

Welcome aboard . Very nice!!

Back