Help identifying wires

skiteton

Reaction score
I was looking under our 2018 22SSRX and noticed 2 female blade connectors coming out of the wire loom under the starboard bow. It appeared that the nav and docking lights use a different, locking-type of connector, so these looked out of place (other than them not connected to anything). I don't have a picture. Sorry.

Does anyone know what option these would be used for? Or what they are wired to?

Thank you in advance.

Maybe side lighting?

Is your horn hooked up? That’s the only thing I’ve seen with spade type connections. Everything’s else I’ve seen is deutsch connectors.

Is your horn hooked up? That’s the only thing I’ve seen with spade type connections. Everything’s else I’ve seen is deutsch connectors.
Horn is hooked up and LOUD. It seems odd that an area so exposed to moisture would have spade connectors when the deutsch ones are right beside them.

I spoke with a Bennington employee and they said the wires are for an under-deck horn. I have a horn in the helm; does anyone have one under their deck AND in the helm?

I think they put them under the deck for a while until they figured it was a bad idea. Mine is also in the helm.

My 17 “G” is under deck. I wonder if there’s a different horn setup on S vs G/R? My 12 “R” was under deck also.

All 3 of mine were under deck as well.

Back