Help me get a boat ride

bcpnick

Nick
Reaction score
This is sort of boat related... I entered a photo in a contest last week and I am hoping to get your help. I didn't realize it was a popularity vote contest at the time, but it is, so the only way I win is by begging for people to vote for me. The prize is a trip for two on a guided whitewater float trip through Cataract Canyon in Canyonlands National Park. I've been wanting to do it for a long time. The theme of the photo contest was to post a pic from a national park showing how I 'Go With The Flow'. My pic is the one of a guy rappelling down a 120' waterfall in Zion National Park. 

Anyway, the contest runs through May 3rd and I sure would appreciate any votes you all would send my way. I probably don't have a chance since it's mostly just a 'who has the most friends' contest, but it's worth a try. Here's the link to the contest on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/HolidayExpeditions?sk=app_451684954848385&brandloc=DISABLE&app_data=chk-553fa30b6d046

And this is the photo you should vote for (Nick Woolley):

Thanks a ton! 

IMG_7390.jpg

Just did it but didn't seem to increase the tally : / Was at 13, still at 13. Maybe later in day it'll register. GOOD LUCK NICK! You deserve it!  :D

It seems like you have to click vote again after you let the page connect to your account. The vote button should be greyed out after your vote goes through. Thanks!!

Yup! Worked that time! (now 15!) Hope you win!

Done !!

2nd place with 19.

I don't have Facebook. Can I still vote? That link just took me to their page on my phone

Rats. Being in witnesses protection we are advised to avoid social media. This forum is an exception based on my waiver due to form 1227743b

Voted, seems likes the trip is for two.  As you know I am good at floating

Not bad, tied for first place.

Done! 47

Awesome! I like this so much that the forum just told me I've hit my 'like quota' for the day. Thanks for voting, guys! Winning this would make my year. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You're up by 10 votes! Good luck!

Done!

Back