Help needed and info regarding Member Willb

Willb

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Shauna and I am Will’s wife. Will had a chemotherapy reaction and passed away on 2/7 at 46 yr old. He loved his 25 ft Bennington with Verado 250 hp and the double Bimini he had installed for me. I have signed a brokerage agreement with Spend a Day Marina in Indian Lake to sell at loan cost. If anyone is looking please call and ask for Monica. I also would love any input on what price I should ask for the boat lift. His boat was always on the lift or indoor storage if not being used. Thank in advance for any help you may have. Will enjoyed this forum.

Hi Shauna. So sorry to hear this. Prayers to you and your family. We will miss Will for sure. Good luck on the sale of the boat and lift.

So sorry to hear of your husbands passing. Prayers for you and your family.

Sorry to hear this about Will . My condolences .

When Jill was having her Chemo treatments, Will keep us in his thoughts. We appreciated it and are saddened by his passing. Best wishes to you as you continue the voyage without Will.

Sorry for your loss. May God gather Will in his arms and ease your pain...

Sorry for your loss. Your family is in our prayers.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, and the reasons for Will’s passing. Will was a wonderful contributor on these forums, and so nice to so many. May all of you find peace in happier memories as Will looks over all of you from above. Prayers for all.

So sorry for your loss. Our condolences to you and your family.

Shauna so sorry for your loss, Praying for you and all the family.

Shauna so sorry to hear of Will’s passing.

My deepest sympathy to you and your family

Shauna, so sorry to hear this. Very sad. I'm sorry, I have no info for you on the lift price.

Sorry to hear Shauna, prayers for Will, you and your family

So sorry to hear about Will. God bless him and the rest of your family, Shauna.

So sorry for your loss and prayers for your family. Will and I chatted several times awhile back, such a nice guy, always very helpful to us. God's peace to you Shauna.

So sorry for your loss. Hopefully a member familiar with lifts will see this post and chime in. With everything on your plate at this time, it is overwhelming. From experience, I can say that enlisting the help of family and close friends to dispose of things that you are unfamiliar will reduce any associatEd stress and increase the chance of getting a fair price. I was tasked with liquidating Motorsport assets of one of my closest friends upon his passing last year and although it was a lot of work, I felt that getting as much as I could for his family was one thing I could still do for him and I would have been very upset if the family had simply sold at pennies on the dollar due to the fact it can become a full time job for months depending on the assets to dispose of. It was extremely emotional for me, as everything I sold had significant memories associated with it. Lean On those around you who are trusted and will do everything they can for the family. It‘s actually therapeutic in some ways for them as well.

So very sorry for your loss and you will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

Back