Help - QCW Sport Tower Double Bimini

ryeland

Reaction score
Hello all-

I'm really hoping for some direction/recommendations/advice.

I've had my 2014 QCW Sport tower for about a year now (new to boating otherwise) and love the boat. Unfortunately, the stock tower bimini doesn't provide much sun protection.

I really want to add a front double bimini, and possible a rea extension over the rear loungers. There are SO many products out there that I can't figure out what to do here.

Here is my boat for reference:
View media item 8120
Below are some pictures of what I'm looking for regarding a front/rear bimini addition:View media item 8121View media item 8122View media item 8123
What I dont know is if I have to have the frames and tops custom made (suggestions are welcome), if there is already a place online to buy them (again, suggestions are welcome), or if I can buy them directly from Bennington?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Check with your dealer ,they are the only source of OEM parts .If you know of a fabricator in your area that is also an option ,if you do go that route ,I would have a canvas shop involved with the process

Thank you for the reply. I definitely appreciate the suggestion. I'm hoping that a QCW sport tower owner with the front bimni can chime in and possible provide a part number. There is an eBay seller (greatlakesskipper) with several factory Bimini tops for sale but I don't know which one would for. It seems that Bennington change the part numbers often for each model and year.

Back