Help steer me towards the right boat please

Looks like a good find. We paid $38k for our 2013 2375 GCW ESP with the same motor 2 years ago. This one is a step down but has double Bimini and center storage which ours doesn’t have so I’d call it a wash.

Just talked to the seller... it's a "boat club" boat, with almost 500 hours on it. I think I'll pass... The search continues...

Here is another boat I am considering... Not my most favorite layout, but close. And beggars can't be choosers... Also, it's 250 miles away from me, and doesn't have a trailer. I wonder if I can borrow a trailer from a local dealer?

that is my layout, except we have an open bow door to get to the front deck vs the padded seat there. My wife loves the L set up and table instead of a 2nd captains chair. As I noted in the previous post the only issue with the double lounger in back vs split is the passengers tend to go all port side. But with the double top more people will probably sit up front so you can just ask them to sit on starboard side to balance that out. Looks nice. very low hours, mine had 109 and well taken care of and looked brand new as that one does. I kept our in the same slip we bought it in as it was amazingly for sale on same lake we use. I thought of going to other lakes on vacation and thought about calling my service marine and asking if they would rent me the tri toon trailer they bought last year. Let me know what you get for a rental and cost if it works out so i can compare. thanks and looks like a good find without the high hours of the first boat.

It wasn't two years ago you could have purchased that new for $36k to $38k max. For me (but I'm an aggressive shopper) I would not pay more than $35k. The $51k that guy is saying he paid seem ludicrous to me.

good call Nautical. I paid $34,000 for mine with 109 hours. it is a '14 and does not have the double top or the premium seats (those do look nice). but mine does have the 200hp motor which is at least a +$5000 i would think since they run right at $100 per HP to buy new. Mine has the seagrass floor which may or may not be an upgrade, I always considered both plank and grass upgrades over carpet but not sure which is higher $$ to option up when bought new. I agree with Nautical, hard to believe he paid that much new, you may want to see his receipt but even so that does not mean you have to pay that much.

He’s also full of sh** on capacity. You might get 20 people on it but legally it can only carry 13.... I’d be careful of this seller ....

He’s also full of sh** on capacity. You might get 20 people on it but legally it can only carry 13.... I’d be careful of this seller ....
Haha Semp. Thought the same thing........20 people? Riiiiiiiigggghhhht.......

Here is another boat I am considering... Not my most favorite layout, but close. And beggars can't be choosers... Also, it's 250 miles away from me, and doesn't have a trailer. I wonder if I can borrow a trailer from a local dealer?

You are looking at boats similar to what we ended up getting. We have a 2011 2250 GCW. The layout is very similar to the first boat you sent (with the 500 hours.) It has a 4-stroke Yamaha F150. It's a tritoon with the ESP.

It has served us very well with six passengers doing watersports like tubing and kneeboarding. Sure, like any guy I want a 300 HP or bigger, but honestly I'd buy another 150 HP 4-stroke boat like this tomorrow. We consider ourselves fortunate and very happy with our purchase.

I think you would be very happy with something like ours and I think you should be able to find a used one around $30K. We did, with a trailer, in Texas. If you want to come try it out and see if this is what you want, by all means, send me a message via the forum.

Do as I say not as I do! We have all seen those idiots who overload boats. He will probably make a great lawyer, cause he has already done all the stupid things. Sorry for the thread hijack. gigem you are looking for the right boat. We love our 22’ SCWX with a Yamaha 150. Way enough motor for water sports and cruising. Good Luck!

Back