Help with photos

Mike31406

Reaction score
The newest upgrade made it much easier to post pictures in the gallery for me. I'm guessing you are only authorized three pictures in the gallery at one time as it won't allow me to post any more. The question is how do I delete a posted picture? I tried everything I can think of.

Great, thanks!

I deleted a photo thinking that would resolve the problem. Now I'm doing the exact same thing I did to load 2 previous pictures, but I keep getting the following message: "uploaded file to large," img_0269.jpg. I'm trying to use photos stored on my iPad. What am I not doing?

Is it over 16mp? If so, that's the reason.

The gallery has NEVER worked for me from my iPad or iPhone. Never, ever. Not with the old software, not with the new. I don't see me wasting time with that function any more.

As a result, I have always used third party photo hosting sites to post my pictures in these forum posts. Originally I used photobucket until thier free v paid service "changes" this past summer. Now I am using postimage.org per another forum members recommendation. They are working nicely for me for now.

That's odd as mine works fine with my iPad/iPhone as long as my size is within the limits. Have you tried a smaller MP pic?

Attachments

• IMG_0196.jpg
    IMG_0196.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 5
1. On the I pad how do I determine the size of the photo?
2. How do I change it?
3. Strange thing is 3-4 days ago I posted three pictures from the same iPad with no problems? Aren't all pictures taken from an iPad the same size? As for 3rd party, any of my 7 grandkids could probably do it. But not me. :)

I don't get it either Semper as it seems others can do it too. So long as I have my simple work around, I'm good. Easier than trying to figure out why this site wont take my pics directly into the gallery.

I noticed that with the new set up I can't load pics from my new Samsung to my gallery, too large. My old Samsung worked fine. Did the size allotment get reduced? Used to be 49/50 m right.

Anything taken with an iPad or iPhone should have no problems uploading without any resizing necessary. I'm looking into a workaround on the server file size cap, which it turns out is actually 20 megapixels (I mentioned 16 elsewhere by mistake).

Great, looking forward to it Nick. Btw your dog sure looks happy.

Back