Hit AGAIN!

I would like to say if you DO see a boat there, just walk over and untie it and call it a day, BUT realistically, it most likely isn't the boat owners fault that they parked there, the marina would have told them it was ok. So kind of wrong to penalize the unknowing boater. Now if it happened to be a certain SeaRay owner, well Bon Voyage!

So ,we go out to the sandbar today ,I want to clean up the glue from the decals I removed yesterday .

I find deep scratches  on the lower part of the motor .

I would bet $10.00 to a doughnut that if it were measured it would be the same distance between the black paint on the searay and the rub-rail screw that was sticking out where the sheriff got a piece of the mooring post .

Update to follow 

Now that's a case where the measurements will work as evidence. Fingerprint style.

I'm thinking when the bullets stat flying stay CLOSE to Jack.... as bad as his luck has been he will surely take the hit for you!  Seriously, sorry to hear about this. I wish people would take responsibility for their actions...

I wish people would take responsibility for their actions...

Not in the U.S., today! There was a day not too long ago, when if you just barely bumped someone's car in a parking lot, you waited for them or you left a note with your contact info. Now, when someone hits another car, they look around to see if anyone saw them, then run like the scared criminals that they are. It's a total shame. 

I like watching "COPS" when the criminal is on caught on video doing the crime, they are caught and then say " It wasn't me" WTF!!!!

There should be a triple sentence multiplier clause for liars.

No time for bullshit! I love it.

Back