Hole in Toon. Is there something supposed to be here?

Nat

Reaction score
There’s this hole in my toon portside in the back that I’m told someone purposely drilled but this picture looks like maybe there was something there? I have a ’09 2575RCW Tritoon.

Attachments

• 5938.jpeg
    5938.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
There’s this hole in my toon portside in the back that I’m told someone purposely drilled but this picture looks like maybe there was something there? I have a ’09 2575RCW Tritoon.
Was there a transducer there before for a depth finder?

On further review, can you post a picture with more detail of the whole back of the toon?

It’s in shop. So not a transducer hole then?
It might be, but on my port toon there is a bracket on the toon itself that the transducer bracket mounts too.

Do you currently have a depthfinder on your boat and does it work? Is the toon (with what looks like a screw hole in the picture) leaking? I assume the end cap area of that toon must have some sort of shallow cavity since there is a larger opening above that small hole with a hose going through it.

Yes there is a depthfinder and yes it works. I had a leak in another area and that hole was discovered.

Yes there is a depthfinder and yes it works. I had a leak in another area and that hole was discovered.
Sorry, without a zoomed out picture giving me more perspective, I'm just guessing (and than I still might be guessing).

Also, I'm getting thrown off by the weld in your picture between the big and small hole. Is this picture the back or end cap of your port toon?

Back