Holy ---- Shark Attack

ssc

Reaction score
One of my hobbies is Surfing photography. I usually go to Hawaii for the contests in December. I will be going for the Pipeline Masters this year. Hence, I follow the contests. Today at the J-Bay open in South Africa (Jeffreys Bay) Mick Fanning was in the final Heat and waiting for a wave when he was attacked by a great white shark. Unbelievable! Even though something evil this way swam, he must have had an angel on his shoulder, for he escaped without injury. I have been to Jeffreys Bay and they are known for having Great Whites. We had Chartered a boat to do some cage diving with them but ran out of time. Watch it unfold:

http://www.surfermag.com/features/mick-fanning-attacked-by-shark-at-j-bay-open/#vcXSj5gKTW8f8GXt.97

Cheers, Steve

Saw that on the news, that was insane. I'd be buying lottery tickets if I were him.

Yeah that was nuts. Wow. One lucky dude!

They interviewed both guys in the finals afterwards and they understandably could barely talk! Lucky isn't the word!

They interviewed both guys in the finals afterwards and they understandably could barely talk! Lucky isn't the word!
They just kept saying "Dude"

51H0jHIBbhL._SY300_.jpg

Back