Honing my Drone skills

TwoTone

Reaction score
Somewhere in Cabo... or Central Oregon...
Last edited:
Great drone video of your beautiful Bennington in motion. My folks and I use to go to Round Butte reservoir (another name for the Metolious, Crooked, and Deshutes rivers reservoir) in the 60's, 70's, and 80's , fish for Kokanee and camp at Cove Palisades park. Now that we have our Bennington, we need to start going again with my kids families :)

Last edited:
Pretty cool Two-tone! Beautiful area and boat!

Very awesome!

How does your ESP compare to your previous SPS?

I figured out how to post to YouTube, so here’s an easier way to view it

How does your ESP compare to your previous SPS?

Night & Day difference in cornering at high speeds and more stable in rough water...

I’m ruined now

I figured out how to post to YouTube, so here’s an easier way to view it

Great video of your gorgeous Benny! It would be cool to get some drone video of some high speed aggressive cornering from a lower view. I am so impressed with the cornering of our SPS with power assisted steering that I am surprised you say ESP is that much better. Does it have a tighter turning circle? Responds to steering input quicker? Lifts outboard tune higher in turn? Would be cool to have 2 similar boats (one SPS one ESP) both going through aggressive barrel race maneuvers pushed to their limits with great camera angles. Surprised Bennington doesn't make promotional videos of the ability of the handling packages.

Does it have a tighter turning circle? Responds to steering input quicker?

I’m not an engineer so I don’t understand all the math that Bennington has put into the design...

The handling in cornering is twofold to me... One is the ESP and the other is the steering differences...

My last Benny had the hydraulic Yamaha steering... This one has the Merc digital wireless...

Of all the differences in the two boats, this is probably the single biggest upgrade besides the larger motor...

I’m not an engineer so I don’t understand all the math that Bennington has put into the design...

The handling in cornering is twofold to me... One is the ESP and the other is the steering differences...

My last Benny had the hydraulic Yamaha steering... This one has the Merc digital wireless...

Of all the differences in the two boats, this is probably the single biggest upgrade besides the larger motor...
The electrically assisted hydraulic Seastar on ours feels alot like the electric power steering on my total redesigned 2019 Ram Rebel pickup. I love the ability to let go of steering wheel at any speed and it just goes dead straight and so responsive. So your last Benny was non power assisted Seastar hydraulic if I understand correctly?

Great video! Is the drone in auto-track mode?

Back