Hope this is a good thing, time will tell

The announcement/investor conference call is riddled with the P word "profits". There are a lot more beaks to wet now (as Kevin O'Leary would say) so if the past has shown me anything, get ready for cost cutting and a reductions in options to boost profits. The G series will probably be cut as a result and a reduction in floor plans. Good for the Vogels, but I'm not optimistic. I hope I'm proven wrong. Just my $.02

The G series will probably be cut as a result and a reduction in floor plans. Good for the Vogels, but I'm not optimistic. I hope I'm proven wrong. Just my $.02

My observation is that there is too much redundancy in the Bennington model mix and the G makes sense to go. Q, R, S is enough. And BM offers way too many floor plans and options. Streamlining could result in better margins without harming quality one bit.

My observation is that there is too much redundancy in the Bennington model mix and the G makes sense to go. Q, R, S is enough. And BM offers way too many floor plans and options. Streamlining could result in better margins without harming quality one bit.

Bennington my understanding was seriously considering ending the G series a couple years ago just for the reasons you state.

So that will m are mine a rare model ..... my resale isle in value ... ;)

Back