How long

That would be funny if he worked for the competition but bought a Benny!

That's what I was thinking!

Just following up on this thread.  We ordered our boat on March 26th and just received the build date of May 10th.  So we should expect the dealer to receive it the week of May 12th.  That puts us right at 7 weeks turnaround...Should make it just in time for the big weekend!  

Snakebite, good news. Who notified you of the builder date?

My dealer told me today, but I had already called Bennington directly.

The key is confirming your dealer has filled his 4-pack. I think that can be the biggest delay. Once that is done, I believe they set a build date soon after.

Good luck!

Just following up on this thread.  We ordered our boat on March 26th and just received the build date of May 10th.  So we should expect the dealer to receive it the week of May 12th.  That puts us right at 7 weeks turnaround...Should make it just in time for the big weekend!  
SnakeByte, my build date is May 10th. as well, I was told by my dealer.

Wonder how many they build in a day?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think 35-45 per day last I heard, which is ~10k per year.

The delay, of "Waiting on a full delivery trailer"  for the dealer seems to be a common snag. Ours was delayed by 2 plus weeks because of that. The dealer almost made a "hot shot" run to get our boat. The factory went ahead and shipped 3 boats to the dealer instead of 4. Common snags can be lessened with proper planning.

Just saying

Every dealer would like to know how many they are going to sell and when ? Thats something that can't be predicted .

106087838.jpg

I'm ready for Boating Season 

Going to Dealer's Next week to look everything over 

Not sure if May 1st will be good to pick up the boat 

We need good weather to conduct a water test at dealers.

Water is 75' deep at this man made dam 

Last edited by a moderator:
We just ordered ours today (about 5 hours ago)  We were told that it should be ready memorial day weekend..   He said the latest would be the first week in June.  

Ordered ours (deposit) March 22nd. Was supposed to be built  the first week of May, but got bumped, so we're supposed to be getting deilvered for the week of the 19th, keeping our fingers crossed for delivery Memorial Day weekend!

Ordered ours (deposit) March 22nd. Was supposed to be built  the first week of May, but got bumped, so we're supposed to be getting deilvered for the week of the 19th, keeping our fingers crossed for delivery Memorial Day weekend!
Where do you boat in the Adirondacks?

I ordered on December 21st, 2013 , it was at the dealer 2/27/14

We ordered on March 10th and arrived at the dealer around April 21st and scheduled for pick up this Friday May 2nd.   

Ordered October 17th and boat is being delivered Saturday. I need to stop with the early fall orders! The waiting has taken years off my life?

Saturday is almost here, enjoy that big motor lakeliving, wish I had a bigger engine

Back