94687541.jpg

I feel so much better upgrading to F90 from the original T60

I didnt want to be regretting the smaller engine for the lifetime of the boat 

90 is perfect any bigger would be overkill on my lake

Just called the Dealer 

They are mounting the engine as I type

A week filled with rain good for the grass but bad for the rest 

We will all be upset if summer temps don't get here soon
Chuck ,did you schedule your pre-delivery  walk through ? Or are you going unannounced ?

When on the phone I told them I would call before coming up

They said they would be sure to place the boat inside so I can view it 

Said it is being stored outside when not worked on 

Boat still has cover on it 

Is it possible to mount motor with shrink wrap on boat ?

They most likely should be able to hang it .But there is still other assembly that has to be done besides the motor.

I was very surprised just how much my dealer had to do to mine after it was delivered to him and before it gets to me .

Order placed April 9. Was just notified with a May 26 build date. You think they work on Memorial Day?

I don't believe they will .

Nice Pittsburgh, excited enough for you I checked out the weather in Pittsburgh. Wish it was also sunny for you but not bad at all

Fri
May 9

Cloudy
82°

62°

Cloudy

Chance of rain:10% Wind:SSW at 12 mph

They told me it only takes 2 days to build the boat, the rest of the time is just waiting in line and having a full truck to  ship out. 

That is true ,I upset 3 new owners  when I changed my order . Especially the one that had his sent to Florida .

They told me it only takes 2 days to build the boat, the rest of the time is just waiting in line and having a full truck to  ship out. 

Good going Jack. Just kidding!

The other two are in the same boat ( pardon the pun :p ) as me .

Waiting for weather or docks .

I am on my way shortly to marina to see if the docks are in and find out when my trade in is coming out of storage ,then to the dealer to pick a delivery date .

Pick tomorrow as it is going to be low 80's here. Did someone say full throttle test tomorrow? Yeah baby!

Nice Andy, looking forward to seeing your numbers with that bad boy

Just got back from the marina ,still no docks . :angry:

Booooo

I am going back later ,I know that the Marina is closed on Wednesday . How ever they are still "supposed " to be working .

Marina closed on Wednesday?  Can still get to your boat and go out though right?

Yes, they have  code lock on the gate. They are closed Wednesdays and Sundays . Basically its the store and gas dock that are closed .

Last edited by a moderator:
Just drove by the marina ( 3rd time today ) 6:00 pm and they are out working in the rain ,go figure .

Back