How much lower is center toon

First off my ESP hull is 100% level across the bottom front and back. But I have a theory why this issue comes up all the time and confuses people.

I have three vee bunks on our lift, all set up at the same height and width. But what I found when lifting my new ESP hull for the first time was the boat sat on the center pontoon and one outside pontoon only (heavy side). The other pontoon was up off the bunk in the air, the boat was like a teeter totter on the center pontoon.

At first thought you would think that the center pontoon had to be lower than the outside pontoons for that to happen. Or maybe the center bunk was adjusted higher than the outsides. A quick re-check of the bunks showed neither of those was true in my case, everything was level. I found the reason this happens is because with the ESP hull the wider center pontoon sits higher in its vee bunk compared to the outside pontoons. To get the boat to be supported evenly on the three bunks you either have to widen the center bunk vee to match the wider center pontoon or lower the center bunk so the boat will sit down on all three bunks evenly. This is what I did, and the boat now sits equally on all three bunks.
If you put a SPS hull on my lift the center pontoon wouldn't touch the center bunks .
Well stated Baja 252 and very true.

Back