How to Tiedown your Benny when Trailering

I see your concern about the saltwater and the permanent ratchet at the rear. My first one just had the removable straps that are similar to the battery tie down straps in how the buckle worked. You can get something like this that still does that ratcheting action, but totally removable at launch
View attachment 22054
Just realized that these are the same as what Tin was showing a picture of

On the bow, I have several tie downs. Installed with the Mid-America trailer ladder is a lower loop. Once the trailer is loaded, I drop the strap down to the loop and back up to the center toon. This now provides downward pressure.

I've changed the way I tie down the bow since I posted this. The two tie-downs on the port/starboard bows provide ample downward pressure, as does the 'overkill' strap around the center toon and the trailer frame below it. I now attach the strap from the hand-crank straight back to the center bow. Its just easier, particularly when first attaching it on the ramp.

I have had Boat Buckles on the stern of the boat since I purchased her, as there were tie down brackets built into the trailer, aft, and I installed them the day we first took her off the lot. However, I was advised that bow tie downs were unnecessary because of the winch strap. I intuitively disagreed, and devised the pictured solution to allow for attachment of Boat Buckles to the bow of my boat as well. I feel much happier and more safe with Boat Buckles on all four corners, and the winch strap.

IMG_5914.JPG IMG_5915.JPG IMG_5916.JPG IMG_5917.JPG IMG_5918.JPG IMG_5919.JPG IMG_5914.JPG

The problem with a winch strap only is it is a single point of failure. Back a few years ago I was putting my boat in and while driving I noticed the front of the boat bounce up big time. When I got to ramp, there it was, strap had torn and nothing was holding the front of the boat down. I learned my lesson.

I always add an additional strap from the center toon to the stand.

Well, just picked up our new Benny in Tampa along with a new continental trailer. With our tri toon per our dealer instructions we go from both outside toon eyelets to eye hooks on the rear crossmember frame of the trailer. On the front same thing on both exterior toons to the front of the A frame of the trailer. I like the idea of front and back. Also our dealer had these straps that are the best thing since sliced bread- pull the strap taunt then they tighten when you fold the clasp. Also has a Velcro holder for the length of the strap not used- folds over and an awesome clean look.

Well, just picked up our new Benny in Tampa along with a new continental trailer. With our tri toon per our dealer instructions we go from both outside toon eyelets to eye hooks on the rear crossmember frame of the trailer. On the front same thing on both exterior toons to the front of the A frame of the trailer. I like the idea of front and back. Also our dealer had these straps that are the best thing since sliced bread- pull the strap taunt then they tighten when you fold the clasp. Also has a Velcro holder for the length of the strap not used- folds over and an awesome clean look.

How about some pictures??? Congrats on your new Benny!

I have had Boat Buckles on the stern of the boat since I purchased her, as there were tie down brackets built into the trailer, aft, and I installed them the day we first took her off the lot. However, I was advised that bow tie downs were unnecessary because of the winch strap. I intuitively disagreed, and devised the pictured solution to allow for attachment of Boat Buckles to the bow of my boat as well. I feel much happier and more safe with Boat Buckles on all four corners, and the winch strap.

View attachment 23396 View attachment 23397 View attachment 23398 View attachment 23399 View attachment 23400 View attachment 23401 View attachment 23396
Hi Shmily I like that set up but I can't seem to find them when I google . Where did you purchase them? Thanks!

Last edited:
How about that bracket that mounts to the trailer? Come with it? Or buy separate? I really just need bracket.
Thanks !

How about that bracket that mounts to the trailer? Come with it? Or buy separate? I really just need bracket.
Thanks !

I ordered them from etrailer.com. The part numbers for the brackets and the U-bolts are below. The brackets come in pairs.

2 CE15504A Ce Smith SS U-bolt - 3 Long X 4-1/8 Wide X 7/16 Diameter 2
1 CE10500G Ce Smith Split Panel Brackets For Boat Trailers - Galvanized 1

I hope this helps. Shipping was super fast, and the service from etrailer is always excellent.

Peace.

I ordered them from etrailer.com. The part numbers for the brackets and the U-bolts are below. The brackets come in pairs.

2 CE15504A Ce Smith SS U-bolt - 3 Long X 4-1/8 Wide X 7/16 Diameter 2
1 CE10500G Ce Smith Split Panel Brackets For Boat Trailers - Galvanized 1

I hope this helps. Shipping was super fast, and the service from etrailer is always excellent.

Peace.
Thank You Sir!

Our team is a unique producer of quality fake documents.
We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, id card, certificates, diplomass, stamps and other products for a number of countries like:
USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Malaysia, Poland, United Kingdom. This list is not full.

To get the additional information and place the order just visit our website:

w w w. buyrealfakepassport.cc w w w. buysellfakepassport.cc

>> Contact e-mail:

General support: support(a)buyrealfakepassport.cc

-----------------------------
Keywords:

obtain fake passports,,
obtain false passports,
obtain novelty passports,
obtain fake driver license,
obtain false driver license,
obtain novelty driver license,
obtain Diplomatic passports,
purchase fake passports,,
purchase false passports,
purchase novelty passports,
purchase fake driver license,
purchase false driver license,
purchase novelty driver license,
purchase Diplomatic passports,
sell fake passports,,
sell false passports,
sell novelty passports,
sell fake driver license,
sell false driver license,
sell novelty driver license,
get fake passports,,
get false passports,
get novelty passports,
get fake driving license,
get false driving license,
get novelty driver license,
get Diplomatic passports,

buy Argentine fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Australian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy buy Austrian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Belgian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Brazilian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Bulgarian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Canadian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Chinese fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Cuban fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Cypriot fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Czech fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Danish fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Dominican Republic fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Ecuadorian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Estonian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Finnish fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy French fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy German fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Greek fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Hungarian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Icelandic fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Indian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Indonesian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Irish fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Israeli fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Italian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Japanese fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Korean fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Latvian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Lithuanian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Luxembourgian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Malaysian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Mexican fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Monegasque fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Dutch fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy New Zealand fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Norwegian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Philippine fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Polish fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Portuguese fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Romanian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Russian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Saudi Arabia fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Singapore fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Slovak fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Slovenian fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy South African fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Spanish fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Swedish fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Swiss fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Taiwan fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Thai fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Turkish fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy Emirati fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
buy British fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online
American fake passports, driving licence, id card, certificates, diplomas for sale online

To get the additional information and place the order just visit our website:

w w w. buyrealfakepassport.cc w w w. buysellfakepassport.cc

>> Contact e-mail:

General support: support(a)buyrealfakepassport.cc
Your on the wrong forum dude ! Were not Fake or Phony here. Get Lost !

8B300487-36ED-45E2-889D-4EB1D462AB57.jpeg 2C4C18A8-A07E-4C59-B3D6-EC7E7EB2EF99.jpeg 62325988-B86E-407C-B14A-04CBEC498CB2.jpeg 76FEB308-170B-420E-80FF-FAB12B3DA67E.jpeg I just made a 400 mile trip to my brother’s house in Chattanooga. Here’s how my boat is done.

Nicely done! I wonder if Bennington has a recommendation on this subject for long distance towing?

My dealer told me there was no need in tying down the back, I live almost two hours away on rough roads, he said there was no need. I trailer mine about 25 minutes to lake and back home only with winch strap and safety chain, but after seeing these comments I may just get a back up strap for the front....

Without the tie downs on the front it bounces really bad. When I’m just pulling around the block to our neighborhood ramp, I don’t have anything but the winch strap and the safety chain. When trailering on the highway, I use all straps to keep any part of the boat moving while the transom saver is in place.

Oh, and keep a good check on your winch strap. I just replaced mine after only two summers of boating. The eye of the hook had warn half of the gathered part of the strap. Only half was not frayed.

Last edited:
3d, you must have heard your dealer wrong... I can't imagine a dealer would tell you that.

I've seen pics of trailers clipping a curb at low speed throwing the boat off its bunks. Get the tie downs. You want your boat and trailer to be "one" when traveling down the road.

Back