Hydralic scissors trailer on tritoon

Tnep

Reaction score
My new pontoon wont fit in garage for winter storage- the Heritage trailer is too long. I have access to use a Hoosier Hydraulic scissors lift and then I could set it on dollies on my garage floor and it will fit fine. The Hoosier is made for tritoons -I have a 2575 RCW. Is Bennington ok with lifting the boat this way,would it void any warranties?

We can not answer that type of warranty question. You would have to go through dealer or contact Bennington.
Did you look at a swing away tongue option? Might gain you a couple feet?

Bennington states that you can support the boat on a lift from under the deck so the scissor trailer should be fine

If he lifts it properly per their specs .....

A Hoosier scissor trailer is what my dealer uses to move all his boats around. It would of been convenient for us to get it to fit in the garage but not so much at 80mph on the highway!!

Here is what is important...When supporting the tube by block or dolly it MUST be placed below a vertical weld, this is where the tube can be supported without sagging over a period of time.

Good to know!!

It is an issue of width or length? I ask because if it is tongue length there are folding tongues where you can pull a pin and fold the tongue up to save several feet in length. I may however be missing the point..

Back