HydroHoist Lift for Tritoon with Elliptical System

Spoonman

Reaction score
I already have one HydroHoist lift for my Mastercraft.   I am going to need another for the toon when it gets here in May/June.  Question : Does anyone currently have a HH lift configured to fit the elliptical center toon?  Pics would be great.  I'm sure it can be done, just have not seen one yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I converted my 2000 Hydrohoist from a Cobalt V-Hull configuration to my Bennington Tri-Toon  with ESP. I just have 3 sets of parallel carpet covered bunks and it works great. It is supporting a 250 hp Yamaha on the center toon  as well. Fairly inexpensive retro by my hoist service people. Good luck and enjoy your new Benny!! I can get some pics next time I am out to the lake.

I converted my 2000 Hydrohoist from a Cobalt V-Hull configuration to my Bennington Tri-Toon  with ESP. I just have 3 sets of parallel carpet covered bunks and it works great. It is supporting a 250 hp Yamaha on the center toon  as well. Fairly inexpensive retro by my hoist service people. Good luck and enjoy your new Benny!! I can get some pics next time I am out to the lake.

Thanks Craig.  I'm sure it is not too difficult but was just wondering what it looks like and what, if any, additional cost is for the extra bunks for the third toon.  Have to believe its critical to support the engine weight properly.

Thanks Craig.  I'm sure it is not too difficult but was just wondering what it looks like and what, if any, additional cost is for the extra bunks for the third toon.  Have to believe its critical to support the engine weight properly.

If you have a V hull lift you can buy a tritoon conversion kit from hydrohoist, that's what I did for mine. I've also seen lots of lifts locally that have homemade setups and they seem to work fine also. If you're ordering a new lift you can get it already set up for the new toon. Scott Mauldin in Baxter TN is the main Hydrohoist distributor in the south east and he's a great guy to deal with. PM me if you need his number.

If you have a V hull lift you can buy a tritoon conversion kit from hydrohoist, that's what I did for mine. I've also seen lots of lifts locally that have homemade setups and they seem to work fine also. If you're ordering a new lift you can get it already set up for the new toon. Scott Mauldin in Baxter TN is the main Hydrohoist distributor in the south east and he's a great guy to deal with. PM me if you need his number.

Thanks Todd.  Mine will be in Alabama.  I'll give them a call.

hi there - getting a quote from HH in Baxter for the state park slip at DH. Do you have the planks on your hoist as an add on? 

Complete noobs here and just trying to get the gist of how this works with a 12' wide slip for on/offboarding if centered on the hoist? 

Thanks! Mike and Kelli

Back