I did a thing today!

Awesome! Tell us more about “this thing you did.”

BEAUTIFUL BOAT! Welcome to the Bennington Family! Best pontoon on the market

That’s sweeeeet!!

That’s a cool looking boat. Love the sport tower. You’ll have to share all the boat details, and maybe more pics, when you have it. WTG on getting a great Bennington.

Beautiful boat. Congratulations!

That’s a cool looking boat. Love the sport tower. You’ll have to share all the boat details, and maybe more pics, when you have it. WTG on getting a great Bennington.

2019 23 GSB - SPS w/ 175hp SHO

In a test drive, I really felt like the 175 was enough for us. We're not water sports folks, aside from tubing, we just want to chill and look cool.

OPTIONS:
Ski tow bar, center tube storage, SPS, drfitwood pillow-top diamond stitch w/ perf. carbon accents, RGB side lighting, RGB cup holders, SIMRAD G07, Elev G Series Helm, Seagrass slate flooring, zebrawood slate matte accents, tower/arch, heavy duty rub rail, and blackout package.

Will throw up some more pics after Saturday.

Pharm, she's a beauty and it looks like you did your homework! Welcome and enjoy her...

Pharm, she's a beauty and it looks like you did your homework! Welcome and enjoy her...

Yes and no!!! We were looking at another GSB, no arch no blackout. We rode in it yesterday morning, and when they pulled it off the floor to put it in the water, this one took its spot on the floor. I think that was the dealer's plan!

We went in to talk it over and got a chance to look at this one and the black-out and arch had me sold. It's more than I was expecting when I started this venture, but we can swing it. All in all, I got about 18k off of MSRP so I feel pretty good. I'm sure I could have been more aggressive in the deal, but I just didn't feel like tightening the screws and I'll never look back.

For me, the jump to this rig was all about not looking back. I don't ever want to be out on the lake wishing I had gone with something different.

For me, the jump to this rig was all about not looking back. I don't ever want to be out on the lake wishing I had gone with something different.
Well, I don't think you'll have to worry about that!

Awesome boat! Very jealous......

Thanks for sharing more information and pictures. How exciting!!! I don’t think you’ll have any regrets at all with that boat.

I LOVE the sport arches, but we don’t have one ourselves. We have a blackout package on a SSBXP SPS 200 Merc. Verado Pro. We like the looks of darker boats with the blackout packages and are totally in LOVE with the swing back seating floor plan.

You’ll be able to do it all with your set up. Nice job going for your last boat first. Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing more information and pictures. How exciting!!! I don’t think you’ll have any regrets at all with that boat.

I LOVE the sport arches, but we don’t have one ourselves. We have a blackout package on a SSBXP SPS 200 Merc. Verado Pro. We like the looks of darker boats with the blackout packages and are totally in LOVE with the swing back seating floor plan.

You’ll be able to do it all with your set up. Nice job going for your last boat first. Enjoy!

Thanks! The one issue the wife (fair-skinned) had with sport arches on other manufacturers is that they are generally pretty small. This thing still has a 10' Bimini with the arch and it actually shifts it farther back over the lounges which she loves. I'll get some videos up of us on this water this weekend. Lake Murray, SC awaits!

Looks great, congrats!!

Back