I have a build date/week also !!!!

Don't be surprised if he wants to order some trailers from you! can't wait to see the entire package!

That thing looks awesome!

Fit like a glove... Now all we need are need new bimini tops.

Attachments

• IMG_0874.JPG
    IMG_0874.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0876.JPG
    IMG_0876.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0878.JPG
    IMG_0878.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 89
What a rig. What are you towing that with and does it match?

WOW!!! What a combo! Beautiful boat and trailer. Perfect match!!

Just...WOW! Amazing looking boat, and boy is that a custom set up on your trailer. Very slick indeed. Please tell me the tow vehicle blends and matches!?! ;)

You Arizona boys know how to make some gorgeous boat and trailer combos!

Great looking combination, I would enjoy sitting in that boat on the trailer in your drive way. I will bring the Mich Ultra

Sorry... I guess I forgot to put the specs... 25QSB Swing Back (no keeper rail), Metallic white with Smokey Granite panel, Glacier White with Perforated Carbon interior, Mercury 350 Verado Cold Fusion White, Seagrass Slate floor, ESP .125 w/ wavetamer, Center tube storage, Washdown, Upgraded Kicker with sub, RGB lighting, Dual battery. I initially tried to order it with no bimini top but Bennington wouldn't allow it as the rear navigation light is built into the frame. The reason for no biminis is that I wanted a local company to build 2 stainless steel frame bimini tops. Nothing wrong with the aluminum tops I just prefer the polished stainless tops. That is still my plan but I'll have to sell the top that comes with it.
I did not get the rail keeper on mine either, I anchor a lot & that way you can sit on the back

nice trailer, but i didn't see any brackets for attaching bow and stern tiedowns...

I did not get the rail keeper on mine either, I anchor a lot & that way you can sit on the back
Not to mention, Lake Havasu in the summer can exceed 120 degrees and the rail wou
nice trailer, but i didn't see any brackets for attaching bow and stern tiedowns...

If you zoom in you'll see the rear tie downs. There is a plate with a hole between the rear tubes. I angled them in so that the tie down didn't ride over the under water lights. There isn't one in the front other than the winch which is plenty. I just towed it 280
miles thru 35-50mph winds and no problems at all.

Attachments

• IMG_0935.JPG
    IMG_0935.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 47
Received word yesterday that the dealer took delivery of our new boat. He has to prep it and finish the rigging which he plans to do the week after Thanksgiving. We are looking forward to taking delivery and getting it on the water!

Pics will be forthcoming once we take possession.

Last edited:
Received word yesterday that the dealer took delivery of our new boat. He has to prep it and finish the rigging which has plans to do the week after Thanksgiving. We are looking forward to taking delivery and getting it on the water!

Pics will be forthcoming once we take possession.

Congrats on your new boat! We couldn’t be happier with ours...

Looking forward to the pics and congrats

We waited four months from our order date to take possession of our new boat, but it was worth the wait. Living in the south we will be able to go out on warmer winter days but we can't wait for summer to arrive.
IMG_0783.jpg IMG_0775.jpg IMG_0781.jpg IMG_0777.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great!

Back