I have a build date/week !!!!

Beautiful boat, enjoy it!

Based on the video the iDock system looks incredible. I am jealous but after looking at the build cost I am thinking maybe I don't want to be an early adopter due to the price. Maybe I can afford it sometime in the future when I buy my next boat. ;)

Wow!!! impressive! Curious to see what it tops out at. But even at the dock it looks sweet!

Last edited:
That is a spectacular looking boat. I’d love to give something like that a try. Enjoy your time on it.

Beautiful -- congrats!

Beautiful boat!!

Well, still no boat. :( The boat did arrive at the dealer last week, but they are still waiting for the engine to arrive. It's supposed to be here on the 21st, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it isn't delayed. I keep reading how hard the new Mercury's are to get and my dealer says Yamaha's are even harder to get.

Still have not boat as well. The boat was scheduled to ship from the factory this past Wednesday but have not gotten the call it’s in yet. Not sure if Hurricane Flo had something to do with a delay possibly but we were pretty lucking considering what Eastern NC and the Raleigh area got. Some minor flooding in our area. I guess this wouldn’t have been a great weekend to start breaking in a boat anyway.

We have the G23 swingback with a 200HP Yamaha and the SPS. The boat has Smokey Granite panel with a Black accent and the blackout package. It’s 25’7” long and we did get the infloor storage with the vinyl teak slate floor and SS rubrail with RGB underwater and side illumination. We went with the pop up cleats and the Perforated Carbon upgraded sport upholstery. We also have the KMC10 with the amp and sub upgrade. Seems like it has plenty of bells and whistles, just ready to take delivery and get it fully broken in this fall before next spring.

Where are you in Denver? How long have you lived here? We're on Shipps Lane. Sounds like a nice boat and welcome to the neighborhood. :)

We have lived in Denver for 4 1/2 years and have kicked around purchasing a boat for a couple years now. We aren’t on the water but in a neighborhood on the water. Live in Pebble Bay down off Catawba-Burris Rd.

Welcome PRC! Of course, pictures are mandatory... :)

I placed my order for a 2019 25 QCWA the first week of August and was told it would be 8 to 10 weeks till delivery to the dealer. I called today at the 6 week mark and was told it would be another 6 to 8 weeks. Well at least I still have my current Benny to use. :(

Our boat is still sitting at the dealer with no engine. It's very frustrating, the second shipping date was missed so now we're waiting on Mercury to give Bennington another (3rd) shipping date. I hate to say it, but I think I'm going to miss all the fall boating season.

Our boat is still sitting at the dealer with no engine. It's very frustrating, the second shipping date was missed so now we're waiting on Mercury to give Bennington another (3rd) shipping date. I hate to say it, but I think I'm going to miss all the fall boating season.
:(

We just completed all the paperwork and will be Pulling our boat from the dealership tomorrow. Bennington has updated the helm a little on the 2019 models or at least on the G-Series. Boat will be predelivered this morning sometime. Ready to get through the break-in period.

Hang in ther Rick!

We just completed all the paperwork and will be Pulling our boat from the dealership tomorrow. Bennington has updated the helm a little on the 2019 models or at least on the G-Series. Boat will be predelivered this morning sometime. Ready to get through the break-in period.
What engine do you have?

We have an engine!! Went into the dealer yesterday, did all the paperwork and they are delivering the boat on Tuesday (no rain predicted). The boat looks great. I've got my lift set-up, dock roof extended to cover the engine, now I just need to get my registration numbers before Tuesday. What does everyone think, either black outlined white numbers on a white panel or white outlined black numbers on the black panel above the Bennington logo?

IMG_4983.JPG

I can't wait to see how the ESP hull handles the glass smooth fall water on LOTO. :D
The SS rub-rail trim, SS ladder and SS rear gate really look good together, even matches the rear speaker grills and cup holders. Almost got the black ladder to match the blackout pkg, but glad we didn't.
IMG_4982.JPG

The new G helm looks better in person and I like it more than I thought I would. With only the two SmartCraft gauges no one can say it looks cluttered.
IMG_4985.JPG

The front compartment goes thru to the helm so something long like a paddle will fit under the seats.
IMG_4986.JPG
I'll post some more photos when it's on the water.

Back