I have a build date/week !!!!

Not sure on which direction to go in on the registration numbers. However, I really love the look of your boat. Very sharp. Looking forward to more pictures once you have that beauty on the water.

Beautiful boat. Congrats.

Very nice!!!

Awesome colors!

That thing is awesome!! Great color combos, very classy looking boat!

Looks great! Sharp

We have an engine!! Went into the dealer yesterday, did all the paperwork and they are delivering the boat on Tuesday (no rain predicted). The boat looks great. I've got my lift set-up, dock roof extended to cover the engine, now I just need to get my registration numbers before Tuesday. What does everyone think, either black outlined white numbers on a white panel or white outlined black numbers on the black panel above the Bennington logo?

View attachment 23486

I can't wait to see how the ESP hull handles the glass smooth fall water on LOTO. :D
The SS rub-rail trim, SS ladder and SS rear gate really look good together, even matches the rear speaker grills and cup holders. Almost got the black ladder to match the blackout pkg, but glad we didn't.
View attachment 23485

The new G helm looks better in person and I like it more than I thought I would. With only the two SmartCraft gauges no one can say it looks cluttered.
View attachment 23487

The front compartment goes thru to the helm so something long like a paddle will fit under the seats.
View attachment 23488
I'll post some more photos when it's on the water.

Looks like you purchased your boat at Midwest Marine. Is that correct?

Beautiful! Never really wanted a white pontoon until I saw yours. Love the color combination.

Yes, you too?

Yes, I have purchased 3 Bennington’s from Midwest over the past 13 years. You have an awesome boat and you’re going to love the ESP.

We have an engine!! Went into the dealer yesterday, did all the paperwork and they are delivering the boat on Tuesday (no rain predicted). The boat looks great. I've got my lift set-up, dock roof extended to cover the engine, now I just need to get my registration numbers before Tuesday. What does everyone think, either black outlined white numbers on a white panel or white outlined black numbers on the black panel above the Bennington logo?

It probably won't matter, depending on your inforcement up there, but technically you might not be in compliance with just a contrasting outline for your number,

Where to Display Your Boat’s Registration Number:
The registration number must be permanently attached to each side of the forward half of the boat. You must be able to read the numbers from left to right. The numbers must also be in a color the contrasts with the color of your boat.

Remember that requirements for the external display of numbers may vary from state to state. Be sure to check your state laws.

https://www.boatsmartexam.com/knowledge-base/article/usa-boat-registration/

Probably won't be a problem, but there's always that one guy looking for a reason!

Love your boat PRC! Of course I’m biased in your color choices, layout, Hull & horsepower. Here’s our boat. Very similar. :cool:

A7374398-7AF7-41E6-B980-F21797B32BD2.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1133.JPG
    IMG_1133.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 17
My boat pic one post up is the Bennington font from Domednumbers.

View attachment 23488
I'll post some more photos when it's on the water.[/QUOTE]
Oh my, what a beautiful Benny you have there! Thanks for showing her off to us and enjoy...

They are a bit pricey but hey they "look fabulous"!!!!

Beautiful build! As far as the reg numbers, I didn't want to break up the accent stripe so I bought the matching chrome numbers from domednumbers.com and placed them just below the bennington logo on the front panel and they fit perfectly. See my thumbnail pic to the left. I think the black chrome numbers would look great on your white panel.

Beautiful build! As far as the reg numbers, I didn't want to break up the accent stripe so I bought the matching chrome numbers from domednumbers.com and placed them just below the bennington logo on the front panel and they fit perfectly. See my thumbnail pic to the left. I think the black chrome numbers would look great on your white panel.
IMG_0726.PNG We didn't want to break up the accent strip as well, and our dealer placed it just below the accent in the same Bennington font and in the same champagne color. Particularly like the way they incorporate the Bennington logos in place of the hyphens.

Back