I have a chance...

MattPicarazzi

Reaction score
...to buy a brand new 2017 leftover 21 SLXP with a 115hp Merc and some extras. Two toons double axel trailer. Dealer is asking 31k for the boat and trailer. MSRP on a brand new 2018 boat with the same specs is about 43k. Anybody have any thoughts on the discounted pricing, if its a good deal or not? It seems like 30% off MSRP is a good deal but you guys are the ones who have gone thru this process already so any help would be appreciated.

Matt

How do you intend to use the boat? If it fits your needs, sounds like a good deal. If not, order now and lock down this year's pricing on a new build.

If the 2017 fits your needs, go for it. 30% off MSRP is an excellent deal. I just ordered a 2018 22SSRXP and got 20% off.

I agree with all the above. If this boat meets your needs, 30% of off is a nice deal.

...to buy a brand new 2017 leftover 21 SLXP with a 115hp Merc and some extras. Two toons double axel trailer. Dealer is asking 31k for the boat and trailer. MSRP on a brand new 2018 boat with the same specs is about 43k. Anybody have any thoughts on the discounted pricing, if its a good deal or not? It seems like 30% off MSRP is a good deal but you guys are the ones who have gone thru this process already so any help would be appreciated.

Matt

What type of toons?

Might be a little above my needs to be honest. I mean the horsepower is good but all the extra fancy stuff the premium edition would give me was not what I was looking for. The deal may be too good to pass up tho. That is a boat that would last me 15 years no problem.

Last edited:
“Only” 5 years here but still very satisfied with no urges to change or upgrade.

Congratulations on your new purchase. She sounds like a real beauty. Welcome to the club...

Back