I wish I had recorded

Spoiledrotten

Reaction score
Yesterday, we took a 30 mile ride up the river to chill on the sandbar. Well, there was a ski boat (no idea who they were) that had followed us up the river for about the last 6 miles. I noticed that they had the Yammy 115 on the back. I figure they would probably be about equal, or may be advantaged over me, since they were in a small bow rider, but when we both eased through one of the no wake zone, I noticed that they kept looking over as we used to do when we pulled up to a stop light when we were young. You know what I mean.. Anyway, he shot out of the hole a little early, (cheated)... as all three of them kept looking back and even laughing a little at my progress, I went ahead and honored their proposed invitation to see who had the fastest. I caught up very quickly after exiting the NWZ (as I've been pulled over for the slightest wake), pulled in behind them, and waited for them to go faster. I was at 5000 RPM, so I had a little bit left. They obviously gave everything they had and decided to pull off to the side and allow me to pass... It was a good day! :)

That's a "kill" in the street racing world, put a notch on the console and get ready for the next one.

I love blowing by many of those boats now. It is so gratifying!

Yesterday, we took a 30 mile ride up the river to chill on the sandbar. Well, there was a ski boat (no idea who they were) that had followed us up the river for about the last 6 miles. I noticed that they had the Yammy 115 on the back. I figure they would probably be about equal, or may be advantaged over me, since they were in a small bow rider, but when we both eased through one of the no wake zone, I noticed that they kept looking over as we used to do when we pulled up to a stop light when we were young. You know what I mean.. Anyway, he shot out of the hole a little early, (cheated)... as all three of them kept looking back and even laughing a little at my progress, I went ahead and honored their proposed invitation to see who had the fastest. I caught up very quickly after exiting the NWZ (as I've been pulled over for the slightest wake), pulled in behind them, and waited for them to go faster. I was at 5000 RPM, so I had a little bit left. They obviously gave everything they had and decided to pull off to the side and allow me to pass... It was a good day! :)
Well done that’s the way to “represent Bennington.”

It's fun to pass people that don't expect it. They realize what's happening and speed up. Then my wife gives me the "Ease up on the throttle look". Ha!

It's fun to pass people that don't expect it. They realize what's happening and speed up. Then my wife gives me the "Ease up on the throttle look". Ha!
Ha! I've never seen you drive. :rolleyes:

Ha! I've never seen you drive. :rolleyes:
Diane hands over the throttle every now and then. Ha! Why drive when I can kick back and relax. Kind of like on the highway on a long trip. If she wants to drive let her so I can sleep. Also who's got the throttle when she's skiing???

Back