If you do some add-ons yourself...

Spoiledrotten

Reaction score
1827F0AA-FB03-460A-90A9-4359A779AB28.png The rope (string) broke that tightens the cover to my outboard. I went to Harbor Freight to see if they had something I could use to pull new cord through. I don’t buy everyday kind of tools there, but things like this that are used every blue moon, yessir, I’ll let them take my money.
I came across this little jewel. $8.99 for a fiberglass wire pulling kit. 33’ so it will easily reach from bow to stern, up over the wave shielding.

That is what I used to pull the transducer cable thru the underskinning.

I have a set also. Used it to pull power wires from the battery to the console for new stereo. If you only use it once it pays for itself!

I have a set also. Used it to pull power wires from the battery to the console for new stereo. If you only use it once it pays for itself!

Question on that/. Once you pull the wires up for the amp/stereo... How do you get them up into the helm? Do you need to drill a hole in the deck to come up??!?!

Question on that/. Once you pull the wires up for the amp/stereo... How do you get them up into the helm? Do you need to drill a hole in the deck to come up??!?!

There’s a rubber wire bundle grommet under the helm, that passes the wires from under deck, so you don’t have to drill anything.

Back