I'll be glad when boating season up north, begins!

Spoiledrotten

Reaction score
Boy, you guys sure are quiet when you aren't able to cruise around in your boats. Only one or two new posts each day. What a drag. Come on, guys! It's almost Christmas time. Surely, you have something to say. :(;):)

Use your best "Elvis" voice and sing the next lines....

"Well..... it's Christmas time, pretty baby
And the snow is falling on the ground.
Yeah.... it's Christmas time, pretty baby

Well, you be a real good little baby...
Santa Claus is back in town.

Ain't got no sleigh with reigndeer
No sack on my back.
You're gonna see me coming
In a big black Cadillac.

Yeah, it's Christmas time, pretty baby
Yeah.... it's Christmas time, pretty baby

Now, you be a real good little baby
Santa Claus is back in town.....

Last edited:
Yup, kind of slow right now. Guess we need some folks that are looking to purchase a Benny to throw some questions out there for us.

I think about boating season every day!!!! Can’t get here soon enough.

I've said it before, I take some videos during the season them play em on the big screen during the off season. A lot of them are just flying across the lake, no family hijinks or the dog, just flying across the lake. Of course my family rarely watches them with me, but sometimes the dog does.

I’m checking in, but the wife has the Kabash on anything new right now so I’m just creeping around the site!

Winter sucks ....... :mad:

What route do you take to drive to Florida?

Not entirely sure but probably 75. I see there is a route that zips by your neck of the woods as well. I guess it depends on which route has less mountains!

I77 through WV has lots of mountains. I75 has Jericho Hill from KY to Knoxville and then dropping into Georgia. What sucks about I-75 is you get to Atlanta and you are only half way there.

Since your going to be on the east coast I would think 77 would be the faster route.

I keep peeking in, but must admit nothing boat related to post in the winter now that we got our boat last year. I think we need those new boat buyers posting questions to keep the rest of us replying and occupied.

I could go into the Midwest threads and post more pictures of snow, and snowmobiles, but that probably isn’t ideal for our boating forum...lol. Besides, I love winter and snow nearly as much as summer and sunshine.

Thus, I’m in my early winter with fresh snow excitement phase! :D

I keep peeking in, but must admit nothing boat related to post in the winter now that we got our boat last year. I think we need those new boat buyers posting questions to keep the rest of us replying and occupied. :D

Allow me to accommodate your request!

I am anxously awaiting the deliverery of my 22ssxapg. Due about Feb 1st! Thanks to this forum I upgraded the 115 to the 150 and I added the freshwater washdown. I’ve already purchased fenders, fishing poles, some tackle but I’m still looking for a porta pottie, and a good anchor for both fresh & salt water. Then there’s the needed ice chest (what’s this Yeti thing that costs too many $$$). I will be trailering often and have either 13 or 14” tires on an aluminun tandem trailer w a surge brake on both axles. So what else will I need??? The dealer is equipping the Benny with the required safety equipment and vests.

Thank for all the awesome advice and suggestions!

Pretty nice coolers! I guess I've been away from boating to long and inflation has worked it's magic on ice chests. I'm remembering buying a 100qt Igloo for $75. But they didn't keep ice for 10 days. Guess it's time to join the 21st century....

How about a VHF radio.

Your comment was mentioned in a previous thread. Very valuable reminder. Does anyone have a particular make/model they really like? I'm presuming a handheld unit???

I have an older Uniden that works well.

Back