Im new to the Bennington world! Is it worth it?

Dmonnny123

Reaction score
I just sold my Baja 192 islander for a 2008 Bennington 2275 RLi with a 90HP Yamaha 4 stroke..  Paid $17,250

Decent deal? Decent boat? Has the 54" Galley, and the coffee table/ cooler upgrade.. Boat is in immaculate condition and motor only has 130 hours...

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Dan

10599532_665914507088_1728853595209965218_n.jpg

Bennington 2275 RLi

2008 90HP Yamaha 130 Hours (LOL)

I put 100 Hours on my 2014 90HP Yamaha 

Is it worth it 

I Think You Got A Great Boat and A Great Motor 

AT A Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaatttttttttt  PRICE

Time To Enjoy 

TRAF_webgraphic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Like Pittsburgh said you got a great deal on what looks to be virtually a brand new boat with hardly any hours on it for less than half price.  Last year we put over 138 hours on our boat and the weather really didn't cooperate much on the weekends......the only time we are at the lake.

Nice boat, great deal !! Somebody took a beating on the price and it wasn't you!!! Congrats !!

Thanks all... I had the 'maiden voyage' today!  Wow.

Loving this boat.. even tho it only has two toons... I'm still VERY impressed :)

I also have just the 2 toons and the ride is super smooth even in rough water at higher speeds. I would be hard pressed to ever own anything other than a Bennington now.

Along the same lines, I have a chance to buy a 2008 2275 RLi Tritoon, with a Yamaha 225, as part of a real estate transaction. The asking price is $21,000. That seems like a good deal to me, but I'd like to vet it with some of you experts.

I'm not really in the market for another boat, but I had a Bennington 2250 from 2005 until 2011 and I always enjoyed it. It was only a two toon and I always wanted to see what a tritoon with some hp would be like to run around on the lake.

Any thoughts?

Sounds like a screaming deal to me. But I don't know much...so keep that in mind.

Depending on hours, maintenance records and condition, I bet the motor alone would fetch $12k - $13k.

Sounds like a good deal to me but offer them less. Just like real estate.    :D

Ditto on a good deal, Oconee. I'd be all over that. Tritoons with big motors still aren't that common on the used market so they hold value well. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Along the same lines, I have a chance to buy a 2008 2275 RLi Tritoon, with a Yamaha 225, as part of a real estate transaction. The asking price is $21,000. That seems like a good deal to me, but I'd like to vet it with some of you experts.

I'm not really in the market for another boat, but I had a Bennington 2250 from 2005 until 2011 and I always enjoyed it. It was only a two toon and I always wanted to see what a tritoon with some hp would be like to run around on the lake.

Any thoughts?
It would help to have some pics, hours and more info

Does it come with a trailer, how is the condition of the upholstery, toons, etc

The more info we have the easier it is to recommend 

On this one with out the pics and info, I have to say go with your gut 

Pittsburgh-Pano-Crop.jpg

The ride will be totally different from your old boat and you will love it.  The web does have used boat price guides to see if the price is in the ballpark

I just took a ride on the boat and it was awesome! 171 hours with full service records. Upholstery is nearly perfect, with the exception of some sun spotting on one side, where the sun gets to it late in the day, if the cover isn't on it. No trailer and it's been stored on a lift since it was first delivered. Options include, performance package w/22" elliptical, elevated helm, storage in center tube, ski pylon, etc.

Seems like a great deal and I think I'll go for it!

That's a 32" eliptical tube , and grab it.

Do it!

Back