Informational video: Quick clip use and removing, stowing, opening and covering easily.

Nice job. This is how we have always done our cover. On our wake board boat it have some sewn in color pieces at the front and back. Some very small Sewn in red pieces that let you know "this is the front of the cover" but if you roll the cover up in the same manner every time you always know where the front or back is.

one more tip. Never drag your cover over your vinyl (always roll and un roll) like in the video the Plastic vents that the poles go into can rip your vinyl if you snag them and happen to pull the cover 

Good video.  Still a pain in the butt though, get a covered lift, problem solved :)

Not having the clips I never watched the video until now and have to sat WELL DONE SemperFi

I have a feeling though that every time you go under the cover to take down the poles Panther Girl must have a moment of debate when she considers to close the zipper and call it a day 

Last edited by a moderator:
Good video.  Still a pain in the butt though, get a covered lift, problem solved :)

We have a covered lift but I still put the playpen cover on every night. Otherwise the spiders and barn swallows would have the interior ruined.

Great video!  I thought we had that thing mastered until I saw how you folded and rolled the cover down middle of boat.  We used to drag the entire cover from front to back and I was always worried about damaging something.  Thanks for posting!

Great video!  I thought we had that thing mastered until I saw how you folded and rolled the cover down middle of boat.  We used to drag the entire cover from front to back and I was always worried about damaging something.  Thanks for posting!

You're welcome! Glad it helps!!

No can do on a state park marina dock .....  ;)

Thanks Semperfi for the great video. My boat is on order and I am trying to learn all I can before it arrives. 

You have come to the right place!! 

Well done Amigo.  All of us current and future Bennington owners thank you for taking the time to write, produce, shoot, and edit that great instructional video!

Thanks for posting the video!  Great info.  A couple months before ordering our boat I purchased a very large duffel bag in navy blue.  It is long enough to hold the poles & top.  I'm going to try using this method and see if it can get it wide enough to fit in the bag.  Thx again.

Thanks for posting the video!  Great info.  A couple months before ordering our boat I purchased a very large duffel bag in navy blue.  It is long enough to hold the poles & top.  I'm going to try using this method and see if it can get it wide enough to fit in the bag.  Thx again.

Nice going Semp, you have another HAPPY new member. 

Semper Fi...most importantly, thanks for your service and sacrifice for the United States of America!  

PS - great video...I just ordered a new 22SFX APG to fish and cruise on in Tampa Bay and the many miles is snook and redfish filled canals.  If only I was able to catch a few!

Semper Fi...most importantly, thanks for your service and sacrifice for the United States of America!  

PS - great video...I just ordered a new 22SFX APG to fish and cruise on in Tampa Bay and the many miles is snook and redfish filled canals.  If only I was able to catch a few!

Which dealer did you go through? 

It's on page 1 (see blue bar at bottom) - first post in the thread. 

Great job. Thanks for posting this. This is something we used to have trouble with when we first got original cover. The video was really helpful. 

PUDDLE STRAP!!!!

So that's what that's called!

Great video Dave!  There is a lot of good info on this site, then every once in a while there's something that's simply outstanding like this. Great job!  Sticky?

I need to get me three feet of zipper...

I have used this method the last couple times at the boat. Works great taking it off. Putting it on though is a pain no matter what but at least this method it is easier getting it on the boat. 

Back