Installing Privacy/Changing Station

Austin.d.lambert

Reaction score
If you order one hopefully some of these pictures will help make it easier. I ordered mine and it came with no instructions or pictures. Email me at Austin.d.lambert@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
What pictures?

If you order one hopefully some of these pictures will help make it easier. I ordered mine and it came with no instructions or pictures. Email me at Austin.d.lambert@gmail.com
I have a 2018 SSX21, I purchased a privacy curtain yet no instructions. Can you please help

VR
Bob

Is it factory curtain? Did you order from dealer?

I had to go to my dealer and take a lot of pictures of another boat with measurements.

Ordered mine through dealer also. I trusted myself more than a kid with a screw gun so I installed myself.

I thought the lift top on the lounges where all the same size. With pre-drilled holes? Holes are covered up by the material on the underside. If you factory buy the enclosure. They install it. If not, the holes are there anyway. They just mass produce those puppies. You just have to feel around and find those pre-drilled holes.

And more than likely, Bennington expects the dealer to install it. Maybe not you. Thus, no instructions. The dealer has them. Or something like that.

Seach Youtube. I made my own enclosure. It was a last minute add for a trip I was going on. Super cheap PVC for a frame. And one of those privacy curtains you can buy on Amazon. It worked in a pinch. The ladies were certainly appreciative.

What does the dealer where you ordered it tell you?

I thought the lift top on the lounges where all the same size. With pre-drilled holes? Holes are covered up by the material on the underside. If you factory buy the enclosure. They install it. If not, the holes are there anyway. They just mass produce those puppies. You just have to feel around and find those pre-drilled holes.

And more than likely, Bennington expects the dealer to install it. Maybe not you. Thus, no instructions. The dealer has them. Or something like that.

Seach Youtube. I made my own enclosure. It was a last minute add for a trip I was going on. Super cheap PVC for a frame. And one of those privacy curtains you can buy on Amazon. It worked in a pinch. The ladies were certainly appreciative.

What does the dealer where you ordered it tell you?
Said go to YouTube.. Haven't found the video yet

I can install it, I just need a picture
Here is a picture of a swingback my dealer had. I used this to get an idea how it mounted and where the snaps would go.

upload_2018-5-15_12-53-10.png

This is what I needed. I have the curtain, the square frame, and hardware, but I do not have the flat metal frame that appears to be attached to the lid.
I told the dealer I felt there was something missing but he didn't have a boat with one for me to compare.
There is another dealer close by, I will visit this week.
Many thanks.

Back