interior Colors

RUSUR

Reaction score
We are considering Glacier White for our primary interior color. Pro/Con Advice?

We are considering Glacier White for our primary interior color. Pro/Con Advice?
We have Glacier White with Perforated Carbon inserts and love it. We boat in Arizona which is 115+ in the summer so I wanted to stick with white as it stays cooler... Maybe a little harder to keep clean but not a big deal.

Attachments

• Interior.JPEG
    Interior.JPEG
    123.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
The “decision maker” is concerned with keeping it somewhat clean long term. We have a large family with 10 Grands under 10 and we use and enjoy our stuff. This boat will be well taken care of but will receive some tough love. Our concern is long term how the white will hold up to dirt and stains etc.

My first Bennington had sandstone interior which Im guessing is a few shades darker and it was a b**** to keep clean. I went with driftwood on my current one and couldn't be happier.

The most critical item in keeping your boat clean is keeping it covered when not in use. I have had very white seats and sand stone on two boats. I have had no issue keeping them clean. I keep up with them in mostly keeping spider spots off. Every time I use the boat I spend time cleaning the seats. Maybe 10 minutes.

I went with darker on our new boat because no matter how well you keep it clean, spider poop still stains and I figured a darker color would hide these marks that we occasionally get. We get a lot of this in upstate South Carolina. Don't know about your region.

I've had several boat with white seats. If you keep the boat covered and clean it regularly with Fantastic or a similar product (sometimes using a fingernail brush to get into any groves in the vinyl) white is no problem. I like it because it is much cooler on a sunny day.

I've had several boat with white seats. If you keep the boat covered and clean it regularly with Fantastic or a similar product (sometimes using a fingernail brush to get into any groves in the vinyl) white is no problem. I like it because it is much cooler on a sunny day.
sounds good! I like the clean look of it . I am thinking white with navy inserts and navy and silver on the outside.
excitingtimes!
ty

sounds good! I like the clean look of it . I am thinking white with navy inserts and navy and silver on the outside.
excitingtimes!
ty

Sounds like a very sharp looking color combination inside and out of you go that route.

I look at white interior on a boat the same way I view black vehicles. When new, arguably the best color. After the first washing of a black vehicle leaving swirl marks or the maiden boat voyage with white interior and the inevitable smudge/discoloration/stain (that often is a mystery how it even happened), I change my tune. I like to keep my “stuff“ as nice as possible. That being said, I will likely never again own a black vehicle and I would think long and hard before going with a white interior on anything. I realize there are paint correction, PPF, and ceramic coating options for black paint and various ways to protect white interior or remove stains, but it wears me out and I prefer to avoid the issue altogether.

What about the light gray? It seems to be popular. Does anyone have that? I am concerned about getting hot or if it fades in the sun?

I have silver (light gray) and love it.

Back