Is summer over in Mi?

I just spent the last 2 days out on the water, today was recoup day! Both days were 31*C, plus humidex made it around 36. almost no wind, great days my friends!

Raining here AGAIN!

After a fairly disappointing summer and with next weekend temps forecasted in the low 70s noticed that tomorrow looks like upper 80's and full sun. Gotta ditch work tomorrow and head to the lake :)

I'll cover for you Link!

High 50's & rain in Petoskey 9/2/13

Very cool and breezy. The weather has me looking at my walk behind leaf blower sitting in the shop. Fall is a com'in.

Last edited by a moderator:
72 here and partly sunny but with some winds. Seems like a fitting end to a crappy summer.

Well it was SUPPOSED to rain today ..... But of course the weatherman SUCKED and no rain as of 4 pm.

I MISSED ANOTHER WHOLE DAY CAUSE THESES BUTTWIPES CAN'T GET A FORECAST RIGHT !!!!!!!

Well it was SUPPOSED to rain today ..... But of course the weatherman SUCKED and no rain as of 4 pm.

I MISSED ANOTHER WHOLE DAY CAUSE THESES BUTTWIPES CAN'T GET A FORECAST RIGHT !!!!!!!
Weatherman ,has to be the Best job ever. Where else can you get a job , be Wrong more than 50% of the time and not get fired ?

I think any government job has that too!!

I still think they have a "weather edition" magic 8 ball and they just shake it in the morning and that's their forecast!! My personal favorite is when the local radio station is doing their weather and say "there is a 40% chance of rain today" when if they would just look out the window, they would see that it is POURING out at the time!!! Guess that would make it a 100% chance of rain???

Yeah, wondered the same thing. I swear when they call for 20% chance of rain, it must be the 20% of clouds that form over our lake !!!!

Oh well, got one more 4 day weekend coming up to try to get the last long weekend on the lake ....... :huh:

Nice and sunny today, too bad the wife is under the weather with a failed root canal...

Nice and sunny today, too bad the wife is under the weather with a failed root canal...
. Ouch !!!!! Only thing worse than a root canal, is a FAILED one !!!!! Hope she gets better soon .......

Thanks Semp. She has an infection under two of them. It kills me to see her in so much pain and not being able to do anything about it. I'll be travelling for work the next two days and won't be here to help her either. Sucks

Lake. Thanks does SUCK. My mom went thru a failed RC. Just plain nasty

Hope all gets better soon and supposed to be a nice weekend coming up. Gonna make all those that pulled for the season last weekend jealous. Hehehe

Calling for 37 here tonight with patchy frost. I guess it's time to pull and winterize the PWC.

Yeah frost warning here tomorrow night ..... Uggghhhh

How's the wife doing with the R/C?

In Northern Michigan we have a " Freeze warning " tonight for the low lying areas .

Update ,just turned on the local weather , 25-27 tonight .

Back