Is there an "on line" Bennington Parts Catalog?

Spoiledrotten

Reaction score
I've been doing searches and can't find a parts catalog. I called my dealer and he said that I could come by and pick up a brochure that had all of the accessories in it. 

If there's a brochure, the surely, there would be an on line catalog!?!?

Reactions: Nat
Omgosh, why isn’t there an online catalog?! I have an ’09 and wish to re-do it instead of buying a new one and can’t believe there isn’t one. It’s 2019 now.

Are you talking seating? You are not going to find “original” parts for an 09 .... even their “warranty” items on late models is made as needed. They don’t stock millions of dollars in parts like car companies do. Your best bet for new seating is pontoonstuff.com if that’s your intention. You could try to order oem from dealer but not sure if they’d even attempt it ... worth a call but will also be very expensive.

Yeah, I looked at brochure. The 2874RCW I/O layout is exactly like mine, just depends on the dimensions. But how would I know that! I’d really prefer them with the stitched logo but I just may have to have mine re-upholstered. Wouldn’t that be less expensive then trying to find one that fit at pontoonstuff.com? I’m thinking so… Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, I looked at brochure. The 2874RCW I/O layout is exactly like mine, just depends on the dimensions. But how would I know that! I’d really prefer them with the stitched logo but I just may have to have mine re-upholstered. Wouldn’t that be less expensive then trying to find one that fit at pontoonstuff.com? I’m thinking so… Thanks for the reply!

Yes, probably cheaper, better quality, and less hassle. Plus you aren’t tossing perfectly good bases away. Look for MrG’s thread about recovering seats.

Not sure where you are located but Zack at Toontime in Gilbert SC does some of the finest work I have ever seen.

Yes, probably cheaper, better quality, and less hassle. Plus you aren’t tossing perfectly good bases away. Look for MrG’s thread about recovering seats.
Any idea where I’d find seat dimensions for an old Benny like mine? Brochure does not show any...

I'd like to find a new Bimini top for my 20 SLX online...The original was made by Lexington...#767770

I'd like to find a new Bimini top for my 20 SLX online...The original was made by Lexington...#767770
Have a local canvas shop make you one!

Back