It Came In

wallacer

Reaction score
Our new 2375GCW came in. Photo album "It came in" in the gallery with a few pics as we put her in storage. Weather and time didn't allow for us to launch her yet. Looking forward to next season!

Nice!! Now give us some more info on motor, options etc. Welcome to the family!!

Congrats on your new toon,the pictures look great.May you have great luck with it.

Whoops, I guess I did cut it short as far as options. Boat is 2375GCW bronze with black accent, Mercury Verado 250 Pro, java pillow top upholstery, ESP package, center tube storage, bow gate seat, stern lounge upgrade, full teak vinyl with snap in carpet, dual batteries, elevated helm, stereo/with amp, Bluetooth, cupholder lighting, ski pylon, and probably things I forgot. This is my retirement gift to myself to be shared with our children and grandchildren, so I tried to do it right. I'm sure we will all enjoy!

Welcome to the family !!! That's a SWEET boat !!! I LOVE that flooring !!! Congrats !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You will LOVE LOVE LOVE that floor!

Very nice boat!!

Sounds like you did it right to me! Great boat! Congrats! 

Congrats on the boat and your retirement! Where are you from??????

I know this sounds dumb, but where's the snaps on the floor for your carpet. I don't see them in any of the pics. I just wondered how noticeable they are and if they are in the walking area, but I don't see any ???

Nice boat and beautiful floor!   Congrats!

Thanks for all the well wishes and compliments on the boat! @ BigKahuna, we are located in southeastern Ohio and do most of our boating in the Ohio river. @Semperfi8387, We took the advise of our dealer and ordered the carpet with no snaps installed. He has had a few complaints of the snaps being in the way when carpet is out. He also has found that with the bow gate seat in place blocking the wind, the carpet will stay in place without the snaps. We are going to leave the carpet out for now and see how we like it. Dealer also told us they will install the snaps for us if we decide we need them. Again, thanks to all for the comments!

Back