It's Official

Rockie69

Reaction score
Picked her up today, a normal hours drive turned into 2 hours...only because I was VERY careful driving home with winds 25 MPH and gusts up to 35. All is well so far, ony MINOR thing is the side LED's don't work, but that is not a big deal. Hopefully get her in the lake tomorrow for some break in time.

(FYI had I not been a part of this forum I think I would have lost cusions and ripped a cover. I made it home with no issues.)

OK one issue... :wacko: they are doing construction and the lanes are 10 ft wide with cement barracades on one side and 5 ft tall orange posts what seems to be about 3 mm apart... I swore I was going to drag my toon on the side of the wall or dent it with the orange posts.

TALK ABOUT WHITE KNUCKLE DRIVING! AND IT WAS ONLY 2 MILES... THAT TOOK ~ 10 YEARS OFF MY LIFE. Guess I'll just have to sit back and relax to get those 10 years back... ;)

(forgot to mention pics are in my gallery)

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful boat! Love that floor! Congrats!

Thank you. I was worried about the floor, but I'm glad we did it.

10 ???? You'll add double that, well maybe triple with a tritoon !!!

That floor is FREEKIN AWESOME !!!!!! I WANT IT !!!!

Awesome looking toon and congrats !!!!

She looks great! Man I love that motor (guess that's why I ordered another one!) thanks for the property pic, can't wait to see some numbers out if her! Congrats!

Rockie... saw the pics of your new Benny in the gallery.... BEAUTIFUL boat.... Congratulations....

Rockie, also saw your pics, what a knockout! Plus a big boy engine. Enjoy

Beautiful boat!

I'd expect to see even more variations on that 23' platform next year. That extra foot in the front of the 2375 makes a lot of difference.

Nice looking toon. The floor is awsome !

Well done Rockie, hope the boys at Hawkeye treated you well!! Love the floor. I hope it is not as Hot as the seagrass flooring!!!

Rockie, that's the nicest "G" I've seen yet. Love the colors. Monster motor. Floor looks awesome too.

I know what you mean on the white knuckle driving... I met a semi on the narrow bridge just north of our marina once. I thought I was going to end up in the lake.

Tell us a out the floor it looks darker then the factory teak.

Thanks

Geewest it's the same laminate they use, I just had it cover the entire floor in 1 sheet. It is not slippery, even when I spilled beer on it. Time will tell, but so far I love it!

Very nice, I do like the teak flooring through the whole boat, not a fan of the carpet.

When doing the aqua teak flooring upgrade I requested they keep the carpet and do the full floor, so I think total it was $2000 upgrade for the entire floor. (normally $2000 for just the front and back thirds too. So technically... nothing? At least that's what I told my financial monitor / wife. ;)

Hummm Aqua Teak? I haven't heard of that stuff. I thought that the factory used Plas-Deck.

Yours looks a bit diffrent then the stuff I have seen on most Benningtons.

I was quoted 10k for a full teak floor.

Back