Ivory interior or java interior ???

Hoss

Reaction score
My wife and I are ordering a 2075GL and trying to decide which interior color to go with . Our dealer says the ivory interior is hard to clean and shows hand prints . But the java interior is easy to clean and doesnt show as much. We just love the ivory interior. Anybody out there with ivory interior and the experience with it... Hoss

Hey hoss. Our 2275 R has java or Fawn (tan) its a no brainer the Ivory is going to

Show Everything. Any one with a ski boat will tell you white interiors are a full time job.

My wakeboard boat has white and i have 30 mins worth of interior work everytime i take her out. Even if its just the 2 of us. It looks awesome but like i said im for ever cleaning.

Our 2275 interior hides or blends the dirt much better. I keep the boat spotless but some times i miss a spot. I will do a interior cleaning and come up on a seat that was so dirty i couldnt believe i missed it. Its like the Tans are Camo for dirt. Both java and Ivory are gonna look great so your gonna love either one. And cleaning your boat is good for the soul LOL

You should get the color you like best. The old colors were called Java and Sand dollar, with sand dollar being a lighter shade. I think the "ivory" is even lighter then sand dollar. I like the lighter color and have the sand dollar on my boat. I do not allow any shoes of any kind on the boat. We have a shoe box on the swim platform or toss shoe under the seat. The number one cause of skuffs and marks are shoes. All it takes after every use is a quick wipe down of the seats with a wet towel followed by a rub with a dry towel. I often use a tad of mild soap on the wet towel. Call me odd but I love the interior of the bennie and don't mind giving it a quick clean at the end of each use. My cushions do not have a single mark on them, and I am glad I went with the lighter color.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife really likes the ivory color and it looks elegant thanks for the advice. We are also getting the Matador red outside panels. Glad I bought a bennie because of nice people that give advice... Thanks Hoss

Back