Just finalized my build

Comin In Hot

Reaction score
I received the call today that they should start production mid March! This forum has been very helpful with all of the decisions that needed to be made! Let me know what you guys think!

2019 23SSBXP Swingback

Sport Performance System Plus

Yamaha 250 HP 4 STROKE Digital Electronic Control 4.2L V6 25 IN,

Yamaha Digital DEC Command Link Pre-Rig

Steering Power Hydraulic Assist

Blackout Luxe, HD Rubrail

Panel – Smokey Granite, Accent – Metallic Silver, Canvas - Smokey Granite

Driftwood Interior - Accent Carbon - Pillowtop Diamond Pressed Upholstery Upgrade 20% Cut-Out

Seagrass Slate Full Flooring

Simrad GPS G05

Reclining Helm Chair with Bolster

Kicker KMC10 Stereo Upgrade w/Stereo Remote & Illuminated Kicker Speaker Upgrade

Swingback Stern Lighted Speaker/Grill Upgrade

Bimini Top Electric Curved w/Blue Ice LED Lighting

RGB Toe Kick Lighting, Cupholder Lighting, Side Illumination & Underwater Illumination

Stainless Steel Swingback Keeper Rail

Privacy Option & Porta Potti

4 Step Stainless Steel Ladder Upgrade

Ski Pylon 52" Removable

Center Fuel (SPS) (Port Fill)

In-Floor Storage

Bow Gate Seat

Pop Up Cleats Aft& Bow

Dock Lights in LED Stainless Housing

Table Upgrade - Zebrawood Slate Matte Trapezoid Table

Master Power Switch

Battery - Dual with Switch (Port) & Distribution Panel

Sharkhide

Last edited:
I received the call today that they should start production mid March! This forum has been very helpful with all of the decisions that needed to be made! Let me know what you guys think!

2019 23SSBXP Swingback

Sport Performance System Plus

Yamaha 250 HP 4 STROKE Digital Electronic Control 4.2L V6 25 IN,

Yamaha Digital DEC Command Link Pre-Rig

Steering Power Hydraulic Assist

Blackout Luxe, HD Rubrail

Panel – Smokey Granite, Accent – Metallic Silver, Canvas - Smokey Granite

Driftwood Interior - Accent Carbon - Pillowtop Diamond Pressed Upholstery Upgrade 20% Cut-Out

Seagrass Slate Full Flooring

Simrad GPS G05

Reclining Helm Chair with Bolster

Kicker KMC10 Stereo Upgrade w/Stereo Remote & Illuminated Kicker Speaker Upgrade

Swingback Stern Lighted Speaker/Grill Upgrade

Bimini Top Electric Curved w/Blue Ice LED Lighting

RGB Toe Kick Lighting, Cupholder Lighting, Side Illumination & Underwater Illumination

Stainless Steel Swingback Keeper Rail

Privacy Option & Porta Potti

4 Step Stainless Steel Ladder Upgrade

Ski Pylon 52" Removable

Center Fuel (SPS) (Port Fill)

In-Floor Storage

Bow Gate Seat

Pop Up Cleats Aft& Bow

Dock Lights in LED Stainless Housing

Table Upgrade - Zebrawood Slate Matte Trapezoid Table

Master Power Switch

Battery - Dual with Switch (Port) & Distribution Panel

Sharkhide

REALLY NICE, SHOULD BE THE SHARPEST PONTOON ON THE WATER. CONGRATULATIONS.

Excellent choices, going to be a great looking beast

Looks like you’ve done your homework and “bought your last boatfirst.” Now all we need is pictures when she’s commissioned.

Wow, that boat is loaded!! She' a beauty! Cannot wait to see the pics! Congrats

Looks to be a beauty. Enjoy every moment.

Something to maybe consider is filling the opening on the bow gate especially since you are going with the filler seat. I had the dealer add it to our build and the dealer picked up the tab for it as he said it wasn’t very much. I think it’s a bit of a cleaner look.
The top pic. is our boat with the opening filled. The bottom one is a random pic. from the internet that has the standard opening.
I just didn’t like the look of it with the opening with the filler seat in place. It just seemed odd.

24A2DFB7-4752-48DC-B35C-EE9511B6E33F.jpeg

0B41EFC6-1339-45A9-A6FC-BDFA2582B3A8.png

Last edited:
Something to maybe consider is filling the opening on the bow gate especially since you are going with the filler seat. I had the dealer add it to our build and the dealer picked up the tab for it as he said it wasn’t very much. I think it’s a bit of a cleaner look.
The top pic. is our boat with the opening filled. The bottom one is a random pic. from the internet that has the standard opening.
I just didn’t like the look of it with the opening with the filler seat in place. It just seemed odd.

View attachment 24150

View attachment 24149
That does really clean up the front. I will look into this. Thanks!

Looks like it’s gonna be a sweeeeet ride!!!!!

Awesome build!

Congrats, I'm sure you'll love it!

Congrats! Looks like you checked all the boxes. The knowledge base on this site helps that process a lot.
I was looking at a few other options but the info on this board really helped. I didn’t go with the sub and amp upgrade since I’m going to do that one myself. I didn’t want the kicker speakers but there automatic with the stern lighted speaker grill upgrade. Then with all of the permanent cup holders it sounds like the portable ones just get in the way. And the Starboard bow cooler. (Probably only holds about 20 minutes worth of drinks. Lol)

Beautiful build! You'll have many years of great use and fun in the sun!

View attachment 24150

View attachment 24149
What is your floor plan? Looks like we just built the same color scheme with fastback. Should be here in April. Love that color combo!

Back